Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. Moo and other Slinkys!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly Bus, his sense of humor is hard to understand, one weekend you guys need to stop bye our house before Tempts so we can all get introduced. Your senses of humor and my initial response where the same as his sense of humor and the iron mans' response. You guys need to meet the Tanks so we can all get to know each other. Stacked...don't be calling me a slinky...I'll Moo punch your ass in the nuts.

Originally posted by themoo

Exactly Bus, his sense of humor is hard to understand, one weekend you guys need to stop bye our house before Tempts so we can all get introduced. Your senses of humor and my initial response where the same as his sense of humor and the iron mans' response. You guys need to meet the Tanks so we can all get to know each other. Stacked...don't be calling me a slinky...I'll Moo punch your ass in the nuts.

Moo you providing the pre temps meds..........LICKS on the MOO...LOL......................

aaaah yes i recall this moment, nothin to sweat guys................

not to worry my brothers, was def just another TALLER YET BIGGER SLINKY STEPPIN OUT OF LINE......................!!!!

dont even know who the kid was, apparently we made fun of his younger brother on some past threads and he was a little upset....................

MESSAGE TO READERS: "ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!"

no biggie, but good looks...............response time is a little slow BUT GOOD LOOKING OUT.....................................

Originally posted by roddigga

aaaah yes i recall this moment, nothin to sweat guys................

not to worry my brothers, was def just another TALLER YET BIGGER SLINKY STEPPIN OUT OF LINE......................!!!!

dont even know who the kid was, apparently we made fun of his younger brother on some past threads and he was a little upset....................

MESSAGE TO READERS: "ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!"

no biggie, but good looks...............response time is a little slow BUT GOOD LOOKING OUT.....................................

Rod even though you bitched out last saturday night you know i have your back! Licks on rod for being a bitch last weekend

sup brotha MOO, an open invite is this...........................??????

i hear you guys are BEER CHUGGERS?????????? well dondeizel, bigtime and myself are looking for some competition on some BEER GAMES so tell THE TANKS to get there SHOOTING HANDS WARMED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................

Originally posted by themoo

BEER PONG TOURNEY AT NJGUIDO HOUSE.

The TANKS CANT BE STOPPED....THIS IS A FACT

Moo i did give up beer, but i will break this rule! Moo when is it on? I will be flying my partner in from Boston...........

'm in for BEER PONG!!!!!!!

Give me any partner and I will win,thats a fact!!!!

I was black balled at all the frat houses in Rowan because I was notorious for talking shit in Beer pong and then that would lead to frat pussies down there trying to fight me!!!!!!

I kill any of you guys I'm the best beer pong player in the world and I'll back my talk with $$$$$$$ if anybody wants to step up a lose to the best!!!!!1

Originally posted by tempkid

I was black balled at all the frat houses in Rowan because I was notorious for talking shit in Beer pong and then that would lead to frat pussies down there trying to fight me!!!!!!

I kill any of you guys I'm the best beer pong player in the world and I'll back my talk with $$$$$$$ if anybody wants to step up a lose to the best!!!!!1

Tempkid, you are signed up to play on my team..........So bring your A game!

Originally posted by tempkid

Stay in Belmar.

:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by njbigtime

Tempkid, you are signed up to play on my team..........So bring your A game!

For real kid I'm really good, we will run the table!!!!

I like to play for money, it makes more fun!!!!

This one time I played some bitch for fiftey dollars one on one a front of a good crowd, just one cup each, won his fucking money, then said " I don't want your money, it would be bad luck, it's from a loser" then I ripped it to pieces in front of his face!!!!!!

Should of saw his face.

I love doing shit like that, I changed the sport of beer pong, I'm so great, I just like to entertain now!!!!!!!!!

I love talking shit when I play berr pong!!!!