Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<3

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

could be but i dont like them... samething could be said about anybody though, some ppl just like some ppl, they may not be the hottest, or the funniest, or what have you but something just draws you to them... im not saying shes the end all be all and all women must look like her, and act like her... im just saying i <3 her... and lust for her... other women that i feel are up there with her simply looks wise (since i dont know them personally) catherine zeta jones, jen lopez, tifanni amber thiesen, aria giovanna, tia bella, raylene... and plenty more... however out of all of them i like her the best... so lets you liked john ritter hypothetically speaking, so be it... do i pity you??? no its your taste, so i ostracise you or "pity" you simply because your tastes differ from mine??? like on the other thread for vin diesel... okay fine you dont like him but other find him attractive... does that mean everyone else is "stupid" or has "poor taste" or does that just mean we have different tastes??? different strokes for different folks, and im glad its like that other wise wed all be dating the same woman and man, and wind up killing each other...

damn.

you really took this seriously didn't you.

:rolleyes:

sorry for trashing your woman then.

false... its takes quite a women for me to be turned on and or even interested in her... (more than just looks)

i said MOST males, maybe, JUST MAYBE..........i wasn't talking about you..... :blank:

Originally posted by sassa

damn.

you really took this seriously didn't you.

:rolleyes:

sorry for trashing your woman then.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

far from seriously, however even in humor theres truth, and i m just saying in general not speaking about this matter in particular... it would be a shame if you were like that about everyday ppl... i could care less what you say about my "fantasy" woman or whatever the hell this ish is called that we all post on here... however just wondered if you felt like this all the time or are saying that if youre going to fantasize might as well be about the hottest person in the world???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

far from seriously, however even in humor theres truth, and i m just saying in general not speaking about this matter in particular... it would be a shame if you were like that about everyday ppl... i could care less what you say about my "fantasy" woman or whatever the hell this ish is called that we all post on here... however just wondered if you felt like this all the time or are saying that if youre going to fantasize might as well be about the hottest person in the world???

i guess this phrase really works, especially now:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".