Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The once again late ceeotter review...

damn good thing i don't write a column for the paper..lol....

ok it began on friday night jimbos...cosmicgate enters the building w/ a nice phat cd for me. otter loves leaked tracks. thank you muchos. you are the bestest. one day we will make a cd together. xcapture, jarmenio roll in...jeager bombs, goose bombs then cigs w/ hot chick housemates that can drink like guys. 2 thumbs up for bringing me girls that like to do shon ts!!! Then low and behold who do I see..old schooler JBR w/ his g.f. NICE. Billp drops in w/ some cds for me too. This is a good night but then next thing I know everyone disappears to go to Bamboo and theai nn Merge. While I am left working at the bar...I wanted to go!!!!!

Now Saturday OMG it is raining yet again!!! Not a little rain but actual buckets of rain!! Note to self...build ark...Saturday night begins a little slow but as we all Know you can't stop the party at Temps. Denny dropped Appreciate and YES Jarmenio shouted TTSSSETTTOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS. Where is that shirt they were making you...lol...lets see I met 3rd floor factory, spygirl was in the house, jarmenio, sayno, asuave, ag55, cody05, 007pourer,brian1500...I think you were a little too genorous...I owe you big time!!! Stifler I think your coming out of your shell!!!

ridetheshortbus,,,,yes dondiesel..ridetheshort bus....thanks everyone I had way too much fun for a person who was working...richie s gotcha!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sunday....the sun, I saw the sun!!!! Nice turnout Sunday night and awesome song selection Denny. Thank you for a great night.

Rodigga,....I want to be a pop star like you AND be president of the 619 club:laugh: Dondeisel I think you owe me $100 million dollars...care to make another friendly wager:D

Danfurry was in full effect both saturday and sunday night.

peace out until next weekend I am off to finish the ark:idea:

my official apology goes out to the greatest bartender on the boulevard.....miss ceotter......I will never challenge you again and I should be forced to stumble around bamboo for the remainder of the summer.......your 100 pesos (you must have heard me wrong with the loud music) will be delivered on labor day :D ........... thanks bus.....for telling me you were staying in all weekend......also thanks for letting me know you were going to tempts.....focker!!!!

once again miss ceotter.....thanx for babysitting us all night sunday.....my mom is so proud that we found such a wonderful babysitter.......and I apologize for diggas drooling......we cant seem to find a way to stop that!!!!......see ya this weekend rockstar!!!

no, no kid it was $100 million :laugh: I am a rockstar what the hell will $100.00 get me..ummm wait a minute I could get a......

I thought the drooling was attractive. Now let's see if we can gets all of you at my bar at the same time a little communication people.

Originally posted by binoys

Hey Ceeoter, Did you miss me!!?

You ready for TUESDAYS!!!

oh my did I miss you!!!!! I put one hell of a hurting on R.S. He needed you.

I am sooooo ready for Tuesdays......ok peopel ceeotter is working DEKO on Tuesday nights are you ready for the madness. Binoy, ceeotter, Richie Santana. I cannot wait to work this party!!!tell Richie I am bringing the drink animals to DEKO:eek:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

my official apology goes out to the greatest bartender on the boulevard.....miss ceotter......I will never challenge you again and I should be forced to stumble around bamboo for the remainder of the summer.......your 100 pesos (you must have heard me wrong with the loud music) will be delivered on labor day :D ........... thanks bus.....for telling me you were staying in all weekend......also thanks for letting me know you were going to tempts.....focker!!!!

nah we'll keep you stumbling around temps...you can buy me shots and we'll chalk it up to poor judgement doubting me..lol....

ha ha ha........i got your 100 million right here rockstar!!!!

binoy.....I supported you the first tuesday....but I am limited to once a month visits to deko......on that night I am requesting a personal stool at ceotters bar with my name on it, a bib w/ translater attached, and rotating strippers providing lapdances every 20 minutes.....see ya there in 2 weeks!!!!

binoy.....I supported you the first tuesday....but I am limited to once a month visits to deko......on that night I am requesting a personal stool at ceotters bar with my name on it, a bib w/ translater attached, and rotating strippers providing lapdances every 20 minutes.....see ya there in 2 weeks!!!!

yea we better strap you onto that bar stool. I might be the only one that can translate once you have been ceeottered though:tongue:

Let's see I am requesting that you make it TWO Tuesdays a month, three strippers, a lap dance every 10 minutes, and bottle of blackhaus all to myself.

ceeotter....................your the shiznit, thanks fo da drinks!!!!

ya godda love my retarted brother dave, he's great for bets.........a freegin hustler huh..................???????????

the funny thing is he even asked me if bus was at TEMPS the night before................

lets do this, next saturday lets bet dave that its really SUNDAY!!!!! we'll bet em his car and his cat, you could take the car, ill keep the cat...............................

SEE YA SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

WE'RE TO OLD TO PARTY LIKE ROCKSTARS, SO WE PARTY LIKE "POP STARS".........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.....

Let's get him there Saturday get him so banged up and TELL him it is Sunday! And then bet him that we are not really at Temps!!!!

yea you keep the cat my 2 dogs will tear that cat up.

ok I am so ready for saturday night...we'll party like pop stars.

are you bringing 619n w/ u:rolleyes:

LOL Whatever you want dog! But its gonna have to be 2 Nights a month!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

damn good thing i don't write a column for the paper..lol....

ok it began on friday night jimbos...cosmicgate enters the building w/ a nice phat cd for me. otter loves leaked tracks. thank you muchos. you are the bestest. one day we will make a cd together. xcapture, jarmenio roll in...jeager bombs, goose bombs then cigs w/ hot chick housemates that can drink like guys. 2 thumbs up for bringing me girls that like to do shon ts!!!

It was great to see you on Friday, not much into leaking tracks anymore but for you, anything. Cigs, thanks for showing,always great to hang with you..oh wait... YOU DIDNT SHOW!!!!! I either have to fix that watch or get you a new one LOL Anyway, get ready for some shots this friday as im going to try and make it out again friday night.What the hell is with these Yager Bombs???? They taste like candy and are truly evil!!! LOL

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

It was great to see you on Friday, not much into leaking tracks anymore but for you, anything. Cigs, thanks for showing,always great to hang with you..oh wait... YOU DIDNT SHOW!!!!! I either have to fix that watch or get you a new one LOL Anyway, get ready for some shots this friday as im going to try and make it out again friday night.What the hell is with these Yager Bombs???? They taste like candy and are truly evil!!! LOL

Stop....I was only an hour late. And if you'd be willing to get me a new watch, that'd be great. Or I'd just accept the CDs that you gave away to Lori!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...