Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just wanted to share my joy

Originally posted by piro8

Nicey nice Stardolonus. I just re-financed my trailer for 5.6% and the parking space in the trailer park for 2.3%

I will hook you up with my cousin, Bobby Joe No Teef for your birthday.

seriously, that's good new though. good job. :)

Originally posted by piro8

Nicey nice Stardolonus. I just re-financed my trailer for 5.6% and the parking space in the trailer park for 2.3%

I will hook you up with my cousin, Bobby Joe No Teef for your birthday.

I WILL TAKE HIM WITH AUTUMN TEEFS HE GOTS HAHAHAH

Originally posted by neena16

awwww sheet

awwww sheet

awwwww sheet

I wish I owned a house...:(

girl let me tell you sometimes i wish i didnt believe me its WORK if i didnt have alana and nora i would be all shacked up in my

f*ryesque pad hahahah naaaaa mean:laugh: :eek::laugh:

Originally posted by Kittyk

Way to Go....you go girl!!! My parents just refinanced their house for less than 5%....in this day and age it's all about the REFI!!

I agree Neena...this rent paying thing is so 1986....NOT FUN!!

Alan I was looking at a trailor in the same neighborhood... I want the one with the stream going underneath the front axel....

with a view of KFC I heard they want more foir the friend chicken view

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Alan I was looking at a trailor in the same neighborhood... I want the one with the stream going underneath the front axel....

with a view of KFC I heard they want more foir the friend chicken view

:laugh: :laugh:

Unfortunately, we couldn't scrape enough loot for that particular trailer, instead we settled for the crack house view and the live in the trailer row where prostitution is rampant. :(

Originally posted by stardo

im refinacing at 5.5% wwoooooooo hoooooooooooooooo:D

owning a home is so much stress. i need a husband.;)

Im at 6.37 on my condo....... it sucks but I was in the low 8s b/c i had a home equity loan.... Its def. nice to have something $$ to fall back on though.

fyi:

Pimco's McCulley Says Federal Reserve Will Lower Interest Rate

June 10 (Bloomberg) - The Federal Reserve is likely to make a half percentage point cut in the benchmark interest rate at its next meeting, said Paul McCulley, a managing director at Pacific Investment Management Co., which manages the world's largest bond fund.

``The odds favor that the Fed eases, and that it will be the last ease of this cycle,'' McCulley said in an interview. ``The marketplace has moved the odds pretty dramatically, and the Fed doesn't like to disappoint the markets. So I would say it's more likely than not.

McCulley, who oversees about $90 billion at Pimco, spoke today at the Northeast State Treasurers Annual Conference in Newport, Rhode Island. He forecast inflation will increase to more than 3 percent during the next three to five years.

``The Fed is not listening to private sector calls to prevent inflation. The Fed is trying to generate it,'' McCulley said in his speech.

Traders see a 65 percent chance that the Fed's policy-setting board will lower its target rate for overnight loans between banks, now at 1.25 percent, by a half percentage point at a June 24-25 meeting, based on the 0.965 percent yield on the July Fed funds contract. Fed funds futures gauge expectations for average overnight rates in a particular month.

McCulley advised investors buy tangible assets such as commodities, real estate and timber as hedges against inflation.

``I think financial assets are going to be ho-hum this decade,''

he said.

McCulley also said investors shouldn't own too many stocks versus bonds, and said that within equity holdings, they should have about a 50-50 split between growth and value stocks.

McCulley, who said he's bullish on corporate bonds, said fixed-income holdings shouldn't include too much treasury debt versus corporate bonds.

--Eddie Baeb in Newport, Rhode Island at (1) 617) 338-5803 or at

ebaeb@Bloomberg.net, through the New York newsroom. Editor: Conley.