Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* anybody goes to my gym?? *

Originally posted by johnholmes

only reason you do is cause your a fat fucking lard. listen big stuff you should be hitting the gym instead of talking knowledge about boob jobs or why people get them. your a disgrace u fat fucking mess

I HAVE MORE MUSCLE THEN YOU FEGGIT AND STOP STALKING ME! YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Damn , thats deeeep. I was saying that both BOOB jobs ended costing her a total of $11,000, not each.

So if you didnt have BIG ones, you would stay natural??

If so, i admire that.....i dont know many natural girls anymore, especially in the scene that were in. But i admire the girls that dont give in, But i NEVER mind the enhancements either. Anyway, thanks for your 2 cents, lol. :)

MarcoMaxim

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IMPLANT LOOKS LIKE AFTER A FEW YEAR:vomit3: THE SALINE WATER INSIDE TURNS YUCKY YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE TO GET THEM REPLACED AND IT WILL COST $$$ AND GOD FORBID THE IMPLANT BUSTS OPEN AND THAT MOLDY SALINE SOLUTION GETS INSIDE YOUR SYSTEM!!! THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING TRUST ME! WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE AN EASY ANSWER FOR SOMETHING IT USUALLY SMACKS YOU BACK IN THE LONG RUN!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I HAVE REAL BIG CHUGS BUT ANYWAY YOUR FRIEND GOT RIPPED OFF...A BOOB JOB IS LIKE $5,000-$6,000!

I'M SORRY BUT GIRLS GET BOOB JOBS FOR ATTENTION PLAIN AND SIMPLE...THEY AREN'T HAPPY TO BEGIN WITH THEY LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK "HMMM WHAT'S MISSING...BOOBS" AND THE WIND UP IS THEY JUST GET FCUKED OVER MORE!! LITERALLY & FIGURATIVELY AND THEY ARE VIEWED AS A SEX OBJECTS AND THEY STILL NEVER SCORE THE GUY...AND THEY ARE IN THE SAME BOAT THEY STARTED FROM TO BEGIN WITH BUT $5,000 SHORT

Liughten up there francis, Its really not right for you to say people get implants because they are insecure or want attention or whatever you were blabbing about. You dont know anyone's poarticualr situation and making a broad statement like that is just ignorant. Get a clue tubby!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Damn John, why u killing the poor gurl????? lol.

Thats Bad...Funny........but bad.

Dont be mean bro...be nice, lol.

THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR ME BUT THAT KID LOOKS LIKE THE LAST SHIT YOU TOOK AND WHAT HE SAYS TO ME GOES IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER. THIS KID IS ON MY SHIT FOR EVERY THREAD FCUK HIM HE'S A STALKER AND A LOSER! :blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

Liughten up there francis, Its really not right for you to say people get implants because they are insecure or want attention or whatever you were blabbing about. You dont know anyone's poarticualr situation and making a broad statement like that is just ignorant. Get a clue tubby!!

EXCUSE ME WAS I CALLING YOU NAMES?? I THINK NOT! "TUBBY" WAS NOT NECESSARY! WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WOULD BE A REASONABLE EXCUSE FOR IMPLANTS WHAT'S ONES PARTICULAR SITUATION? LMAO! YEAH OK! THE ONLY EXCUSE I'LL BUY WOULD BE BREST CANCER OR BREST BIRTH DEFECT!!!!!! THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 REASONS I SEE FIT FOR A BOOB JOB! PLUS SECONDLY HALF OF THE CHICKS WITH THE BOOB JOBS HAVE A BROKEN FACE WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU GET BOOB IMPLANTS OVER GETTING THE FACE DONE? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

EXCUSE ME WAS I CALLING YOU NAMES?? I THINK NOT! "TUBBY" WAS NOT NECESSARY! WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WOULD BE A REASONABLE EXCUSE FOR IMPLANTS WHAT'S ONES PARTICULAR SITUATION? LMAO! YEAH OK! THE ONLY EXCUSE I'LL BUY WOULD BE BREST CANCER OR BREST BIRTH DEFECT!!!!!! THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 REASONS I SEE FIT FOR A BOOB JOB! PLUS SECONDLY HALF OF THE CHICKS WITH THE BOOB JOBS HAVE A BROKEN FACE WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU GET BOOB IMPLANTS OVER GETTING THE FACE DONE? :rolleyes:

WTF is it any of your concern why people chose to alter their image. What im saying is you are making ignorant comments by saying what you stated earlier.

and whats with the fucking CAPS.

I read your post over and really dont want to waste my time arguing with an intellectually challenged individual like yourself. Therefore If you keep this argument going I will just have fun and bash the shit out of you. You have been forewarned. Thank You and have a great fucking day cupcake!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

WTF is it any of your concern why people chose to alter their image. What im saying is you are making ignorant comments by saying what you stated earlier.

and whats with the fucking CAPS.

I read your post over and really dont want to waste my time arguing with an intellectually challenged individual like yourself. Therefore If you keep this argument going I will just have fun and bash the shit out of you. You have been forewarned. Thank You and have a great fucking day cupcake!!!!!!

LIKE I AM NOT CAPABLE OF BASHING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU RIGHT?:rolleyes: WHATEVER! :stupid: GOOD LEAVE ME ALONE!

been there a few times w/ my roomate...............

saw that joe worked out there and knew it wasnt a REAL GYM!!!

actually now that i think about it, thats where i met nj's own joe giorgio..............seems like just yesterday joe!!!!!!!!!!

i was on the SQUAT RACK and you were checkin out my ASS!!!....i was done and ya followed me to the arobics room, turned off the lights and i had wrestle my way out the door!!!!!!!!!!

FDU GYM IN MADISON.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!