Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mesage For " Not All There"

HEY WAS UP MAN I KNOW YOU THINK I AM THE WORST DJ ON THE PLANET EARTH... LOL.... SO I PERSONALY WANTED TO INVITE YOU THIS FRIDAY THE 13TH TO HEAR YOUR FAVORITE DJ.... ME @ CLUB XS...... WE HAVE A SPECIAL FRIDAY THE 13TH THEME PARTY... WEAR BALCK AND YOU ARE IN FOR FREE....... I WILL PLAY DARK DEEP HOUSE ALL NIGHT.... NOT MANY VOCALS.... SO "NOT ALL THERE" COME DOWN HEAR YOUR FAVORITE DJ..... LIL CEE.. AND I WILL SHOUT YOU OUT ON KTU...:D LOVE YA PEACE..... SEE YOU FRIDAY @ CLUB XS;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djlilcee

HEY WAS UP MAN I KNOW YOU THINK I AM THE WORST DJ ON THE PLANET EARTH... LOL.... SO I PERSONALY WANTED TO INVITE YOU THIS FRIDAY THE 13TH TO HEAR YOUR FAVORITE DJ.... ME @ CLUB XS...... WE HAVE A SPECIAL FRIDAY THE 13TH THEME PARTY... WEAR BALCK AND YOU ARE IN FOR FREE....... I WILL PLAY DARK DEEP HOUSE ALL NIGHT.... NOT MANY VOCALS.... SO "NOT ALL THERE" COME DOWN HEAR YOUR FAVORITE DJ..... LIL CEE.. AND I WILL SHOUT YOU OUT ON KTU...:D LOVE YA PEACE..... SEE YOU FRIDAY @ CLUB XS;)

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know... your not that bad lol funny. Yeah maybe i will.

but you still suck:licker:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by notallthere

You know... your not that bad lol funny. Yeah maybe i will.

but you still suck:licker:

bro you are classic.............

cee still havent made it to sleaside on a friday happy hr has been killin me..............

but a surprise will be instore:hat:

Hhahah.... we paid the $20 to see you when Denny was there.... not so much suckie.... just lots o vocals.... dunno if that's ur a bad dj or we just not into it.....

this thread is crackin me up....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOT ALL THERE IS GOING TO XS MAYBE!!!!!! :D YEA MAN.... EVERYBODY WHOS KNOW "NOT ALL THERE" AND LIL CEE SOAP OPERA HAS TO BE @ CLUB XS THIS FRIDAY!

wait a min.. this is starting to sound fishy.... ARE YOU GOING TO DROP A CRATE OF RECORDS ON MY HEAD WHEN IM STANDING UNDER THE DJ BOOTH?!!

BON YOU GOT TO MAKE IT AT LEAST ONE FRIDAY MAN!!!!! BRING THE SCHOOL BUS AND THE CREW... YOU KNOW RIDDLER, RICHY, LOVE YA BON...... OH AND THIS FRIDAY I AM GOING DEEP FUCK THE VOCAL SHIT..... DEEP HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

wait a min.. this is starting to sound fishy.... ARE YOU GOING TO DROP A CRATE OF RECORDS ON MY HEAD WHEN IM STANDING UNDER THE DJ BOOTH?!!

no way i am not like that..... it's all good.... i will just dj my ass off so you come back on this board and tell everybody how suckie i am LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no way i am not like that..... it's all good.... i will just dj my ass off so you come back on this board and tell everybody how suckie i am LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's good to see that someone is a good sport :)

Holy fuck this is hysterical, Notallthere after bashing the fuck out of Caesar you get a personal invite. Laurie bashes the shit out of Denny and gets BANNED hahahahahaaaaaa.

Dude if you go onfriday and bash him youre outright fucked in the head.

Caesar what up bro, might be swingin on by Friday Still never been inside XS and one of my fav bartender chicky's works there. Say Hi to Nicole for ne if I dont make it down!!!!

Oh and Put Kosta P +1 on the list just in case.

Why do people that bash dj's get banned?

Just goes to show DJLILCEE can take some feedback and not piss his pants.

Not everyone likes what people play 100% of the time. I'm all about Rydell cause he plays nice deep shit but there were nights when I could say he was drunk or something ... well no... actually he plays better then...

Why do people shit their pants when someone gives feedback?

I see a lot of this on this board... it seems .... EVERY party kicked ass last night.... EVERY dj played his best set the other day when you weren't there.....

When you post how sumthin sucked.... your thread gets deleted.... cause mofo's are gettin paid....

Originally posted by kostaP

Holy fuck this is hysterical, Notallthere after bashing the fuck out of Caesar you get a personal invite. Laurie bashes the shit out of Denny and gets BANNED hahahahahaaaaaa.

Dude if you go onfriday and bash him youre outright fucked in the head.

Caesar what up bro, might be swingin on by Friday Still never been inside XS and one of my fav bartender chicky's works there. Say Hi to Nicole for ne if I dont make it down!!!!

Oh and Put Kosta P +1 on the list just in case.

Nicole is a kool chick