Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guastavino's Closed

Word is that Guastavino's has been shut down. Apparently had to do with underage drinking, having no cabaret license, and exceeding capacity... We'll have more details as they come in.

Anyone else hear anything?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh i think we were there the same night..once and never again...

were we? :confused:

i went a while ago...all i remember is that it was freezing cold outside while i was walking there

and when i got there i saw about 4 fights in a matter of 10 minutes and then upstairs in the VIP i went to sit down and i almost sat in puke that all over the chair

yea yea really classy party :rolleyes:

Etienne! :D

maybe it was the amazing organizational skills of the Clique and their oh so wonderful doorman Willard.....

why would I pay 20$ on a Friday to hang out with an NJ crowd...when i could go for free on Saturday??

simple economics

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

were we? :confused:

i went a while ago...all i remember is that it was freezing cold outside while i was walking there

and when i got there i saw about 4 fights in a matter of 10 minutes and then upstairs in the VIP i went to sit down and i almost sat in puke that all over the chair

yea yea really classy party :rolleyes:

yes sir that was the night..people were gettin thrown out like it was a wrestling match..it was like -500 outside...u were with mariela...correct? ....fuckin night sucked..

yes sir that was the night..people were gettin thrown out like it was a wrestling match..it was like -500 outside...u were with mariela...correct? ....fuckin night sucked..

haha yea i was with mariela and one other person, did i meet you, o man im so bad with remembering people im sure if i saw you i would know who u were

but yea we were there the same nite lol

did u see the girl at the end of the night that had her whole mouth busted open cause she was pushed down the stairs when she got into a fight lol **what trash!!!!!**

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

haha yea i was with mariela and one other person, did i meet you, o man im so bad with remembering people im sure if i saw you i would know who u were

but yea we were there the same nite lol

did u see the girl at the end of the night that had her whole mouth busted open cause she was pushed down the stairs when she got into a fight lol **what trash!!!!!**

that chick kept tryin to thump with security when they threw her ass out..it was hot...fuckin highlight of my night...

we didnt meet that night...we went to go together Go a couple of weeks after , i was with mariela that night...

oh and i had to add ..

cody - im usually not one for club closings..but this one had to go..it was such bullshit..it was a bunch of posers feeling special because they knew people who would get them upstairs..it was whack as hell..it was a good thing it closed down

that chick kept tryin to thump with security when they threw her ass out..it was hot...fuckin highlight of my night...

we didnt meet that night...we went to go together Go a couple of weeks after , i was with mariela that night...

oh and i had to add ..

cody - im usually not one for club closings..but this one had to go..it was such bullshit..it was a bunch of posers feeling special because they knew people who would get them upstairs..it was whack as hell..it was a good thing it closed down

ahh ok i didnt know that was you at GO that night....i wasnt in the best of moods that nite :blank: