Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problems @ The Gym...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before i went to th gym my bf works at i went to an all girls gym just b/c when i went to a co-ed gym.. none of the guys would leave me alone... i used to catch weirdos watching me take classes and everything!!

now all the guys know better than to talk to me for fear my bf will drop kick them:) but he did catch the litttle hs boys that work there talking about me.. not realizing i was his gf.. it was funny!

yeah really! i have been running into people i grew up with lately.. the are so gross.. girls are all fat... and they are like.. oh i had a kid.. i am like oh yeah well pam anderson had 2!!

i even ran into my long time crush a few weeks ago.. boy is he looking like crap.. he was like oh we should hang out sometime.. i was like... no i am fine thanks!

why do alot of people not care about what they look like??? call it superficial or whatever but looking good in turn makes you feel good about yourself.. isn't that what its all about???

Dani...Are you HOT? Is your man a Slinky? Just asking.

My tan is so perfect right now...I kept my session short yesterday...No time for autographs...I also trained with my Mexcian friend who works at Muscle Maker Grill....I cannot pronounce her name so i call her "Jelly" it sounds Hot! She cannot speak English but we get along well.

I hear ya guys but let me ask ya guys something why are we complaining about this....

People would pay BIG $$$ for what we have and we were born with it......

So I just say fcuk it and live with what we were born with beautiful physiques, awesome muscle tone and how easily we forget our gorgeous faces....

C'mon now live it up we are so HOT and SEXY.....

agreed????

hotty tiggster......

thats Tigga..

So fucking hot, and on point 24/7...

Stacked...

I walked in the room after my "post jam session" shower...

To find Tigger doing power Yoga...

"Shut the door and kick on the air bitch!!!!"

"We have to hit the fucking beach this weekend, no time to be unsexy..."

That was the only reply I could muster out of her...

I am so in love...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dani...Are you HOT? Is your man a Slinky? Just asking.

no slinky here although after many years of the sauce he took this summer off.. he is still a big boy though 6 foot like 235:)

and yes i am hot!

yup..but poor bus didn't want to join me in some how do u say some compromising positions if you hotties catch my drift.....

maybe tonight we try some yes!!!

I am always on point took some cookies and I am flying like a bird....Coo Cooo Cooo Coooo

crazy like a an-e-mal.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey dani whats up?

how are the kiegels treating ya?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I am hot today......maybe I am going to look at myself in our bathroom.....wait a minute................

ok I am back its so hard to be this perfect .....

woke up extra early today to do some... my poor guy is still sleeping.. he has been working so much.. i am getting ready to cook him some breakfast.. and then give him "dessert"

I did the same thing this morning on the ride into work.....

I had no time to make breakfast for Bus this morning too busy jammin and lookin at ourselves in the window reflection...

we still have to go to the store and get a full length mirror....lolol

when are all 6 of us going to go out in public and be the hottest things to walk the face of the earth...

Hey dani get yer man and stacked grab Court and Bus and I and lets do THIS................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bitch did the King say speak? Shut the fuck up....

Now...tie my shoe and massage my traps....

Sit down...stand up...Ok now listen.......Cheating is eating a high GI Carb after 9pm Bitch.

LOLOLOL YOU ARE FUNNY YOU ARE A CUTE GUY BUT YOU ARE TOO BIG FOR YOUR HEIGHT. AND IF YOU AREN'T A "LEO" THEN YOU AREN'T A KING! :tongue: