Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problems @ The Gym...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Darb thanks on the imput on my implants..... but as I see it they are absolutely perfect...I recommend ya getting a chick that has something to look at ...ohhhhhhhh that is right you are a slinky loser who can't get a chick who is at least a 1/4 of what I have.......

good luck in life....thanks for the laugh too funny,.....

peeps that have nothing else to say but to point out that I have implants.........shocker.....yes I have them and i looooooooove them as everyone else does.....lolololol

tigga

I don't have any problems with fake tits. I was just replying to a rude comment with a rude comment. It's not my style to disrespect the ladies.

You guys are pretty funny. I will have to meet you in the next few weeks.

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey Darb thanks on the imput on my implants..... but as I see it they are absolutely perfect...I recommend ya getting a chick that has something to look at ...ohhhhhhhh that is right you are a slinky loser who can't get a chick who is at least a 1/4 of what I have.......

good luck in life....thanks for the laugh too funny,.....

peeps that have nothing else to say but to point out that I have implants.........shocker.....yes I have them and i looooooooove them as everyone else does.....lolololol

tigga

Steph, you and bus have always taught me to not get bent outta shape over little things, AND I feel that I have learned to control my anger, so don't let the slinky get under your skin, cause if you are mad I will have to smash him.

I understand you're just protecting the "girls" tho :D

Originally posted by darb76

Far from jealous...

I just like to get a good laugh like the one I am having right now.

Why do you continue to stay here and get ripped I cant comprehend it?????

We aren't laughing with you, we're laughing at you!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Thanks for the insight Carl...

Very good point....

I just spit up my Crisco Cake and Lard Shake after reading that one....

There goes my fat intake for the day...

You eat crisco cake and lard too! I thought i was the only one.

Originally posted by stephanie74

thanks carguy.....i am not letting him get under my skin....it makes me laugh sometimes...and i needed a break from my work load to have a laugh....

hey bus we toss yes?

You ever see those human slingshot things???? We need to put one to use here I think

Originally posted by carguy19

Why do you continue to stay here and get ripped I cant comprehend it?????

We aren't laughing with you, we're laughing at you!!!

:laugh:

I am laughing at you. I heard all about you so stop talking

darb my honey, finally another person that realizes how much of a dork this carguy kid is...carguy, i love how you take all of the bus' lines....

EX.) "i just spit out crisco and lard on my computer", and you replace it with, "i just spit water on my computer screen"....you are so not original and cheesy and def. not funny!!!..... get a life sonic the hedghog!!!....i cant wait till you kick MY ASS!!! lol lol lol lol, see you at surf club!!

Originally posted by darb76

I am laughing at you. I heard all about you so stop talking

What did you hear????

I bet you didnt hear that I'll break your fucking neck did you???

dont you have any friends you coud talk to instead of getting made fun of here???

Let me teach you, Your a slinky, you're a loser, you could never be me me or close to as good as me or anyone on this post, my friends here know all about me and how I am, so go ahead and put my shit out there if you know something, they all know already, they know that I have no patience for people like you too, and that I have the worst temper of anyone they know, Im not someone that'll talk shit on here and buy you a drink when I see you, I wil not hesitate to knock the shit out of you and make you cry in front of everyone, typical slinky.

Shut the fuck up before you get hurt bitch