Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this might sound corny, but

Originally posted by eddie3

u could get it in stores now if u want...

there's another cd called "trance 2" it has the same cover as the johnny vicious, encore, covers and it's a good selection of tracks and it comes with a dvd w/ six videos

sup bro

you can get the new louie d cd now???

and who puts out the trance 2 cd???

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

sup bro

you can get the new louie d cd now???

and who puts out the trance 2 cd???

yea...

go to www.cdnow.com u'll get tracklisting... but u could buy it at any mall now... I didnt get it cuz i had every track already

i dont know who made the trance 2... but its got a white case like the encore and the vicious cd (like ultra trance, chilled cds)

i sampled it and its hott... u know what...i'm gonna buy it when i get out of work today.

Originally posted by eddie3

yea...

go to www.cdnow.com u'll get tracklisting... but u could buy it at any mall now... I didnt get it cuz i had every track already

i dont know who made the trance 2... but its got a white case like the encore and the vicious cd (like ultra trance, chilled cds)

i sampled it and its hott... u know what...i'm gonna buy it when i get out of work today.

yeah i already saw the track listing....i got most of them already too but im still gonna get it......im gonna go to the mall on my lunch and see if they have it but i relaly doubt it bc the sam goody in this mall sux ass........if anythign ill just pick it up tomrrow...louie d is gonna be at the fye in jersey gardens mall tomrrow

i gotta look for that other one too...ill take your word for it that its hot....:cool:

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by dondiezel26

bro....u come off as the biggest flaming faggott......do us all a favor and dont come past exit 82........you are the biggest joke on the board....."why do people worship tiesto"........yet you go to casbah all the time........ha ha ha......you are a fucken clown.......oh I forgot the only reason u go there is cause u get hooked up.......hey sport......news flash......if you were a somebody or even knew anyone... u would get hooked up at most clubs.....no matter where in NJ.......fucken rookie!!!

HEY...exit 82 is my exit!!!