Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's a lil early but..Merge to SF Beach Party to Surf

Originally posted by solargirl

Im in and im also looking for a shoe that was lost last week:tongue:

Grandma should I get you the senior citizens discount SF Card???

OK just where did you think you were going??

Maria the SF stands for sound factory you cant make it past 2 drinks on a saturday night without bitching Im soooooo old I cant drink any more and now you have this dillusion that youre going to the factory??

Go home drink youre Ensure grab your depends and watch PBS or whatever you seniors watch!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Grandma should I get you the senior citizens discount SF Card???

OK just where did you think you were going??

Maria the SF stands for sound factory you cant make it past 2 drinks on a saturday night without bitching Im soooooo old I cant drink any more and now you have this dillusion that youre going to the factory??

Go home drink youre Ensure grab your depends and watch PBS or whatever you seniors watch!!!!!!!!

i think shuffleboard is suitable, but if standing is to much, im sure bingo is another option.

Originally posted by christianjay

i think shuffleboard is suitable, but if standing is to much, im sure bingo is another option.

HAHAHA

wait a minute why are you posting on this thread you were passed out by 12:30 last saturday and I had to hold your head up for you at the end of the night to get you to leave. I still dont know why you kept walking into the wall then talking shit to the wall and trying to start a fight....with the wall but The wall is pissed and said he's gonna kick your ass....AGAIN:laugh:

HAHAHA

wait a minute why are you posting on this thread you were passed out by 12:30 last saturday and I had to hold your head up for you at the end of the night to get you to leave. I still dont know why you kept walking into the wall then talking shit to the wall and trying to start a fight....with the wall but The wall is pissed and said he's gonna kick your ass....AGAIN:laugh:

you can tell mr. wall i will be arriving nice and early tomororow night to have some words with him! if he's lucky i may allow him to stay standing by the end of the night...

you can tell mr. wall i will be arriving nice and early tomororow night to have some words with him! if he's lucky i may allow him to stay standing by the end of the night...

You guys look cute together I dont know who was holding who up though, I THINK HE WAS HOLDING YOUR ASS UP

And Tell Laurie619 You met the couches at Merge they were very inviting and treated you well!!!!!!

You guys look cute together I dont know who was holding who up though, I THINK HE WAS HOLDING YOUR ASS UP

And Tell Laurie619 You met the couches at Merge they were very inviting and treated you well!!!!!!

lol

laurie should be mad she wasn't there when i met the couches..

it was a one of a kind introduction!!!

lol

laurie should be mad she wasn't there when i met the couches..

it was a one of a kind introduction!!!

I had some random kid with a camera that I dont know take a picture of you passed out on the said piece of furniture!! he said he'll bring it this week but we'll see about that.