Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lumidee doesn't sing uh oh

Originally posted by godisadj

she stole it from a girl from union nj & is getting sued. shes a theif & now south park is paying a imposter. its 100% true!

Eh who cares I sure don’t I don’t even know what she looks like so it don’t matter lol

Furthermore she must be a pretty good imposter because KTU and 50 cent recognize the lumidee that is at South Park tonight as being the real deal. If there is a girl from union that sings it as well I would be disappointed because union is a scum hole and so is all the people from that cum dump

Originally posted by notallthere

Eh who cares I sure don’t I don’t even know what she looks like so it don’t matter lol

Furthermore she must be a pretty good imposter because KTU and 50 cent recognize the lumidee that is at South Park tonight as being the real deal. If there is a girl from union that sings it as well I would be disappointed because union is a scum hole and so is all the people from that cum dump

ktu says it so its true. :laugh:

i know for a *FACT* that lumidee is being sued for stealing the song. anyne who has seen lumidee live knows shes a fraud. 103.5 don't know there ass from there elbows. they play the worst music over & over all day long.

i know for a *FACT* that lumidee is being sued for stealing the song. anyne who has seen lumidee live knows shes a fraud. 103.5 don't know there ass from there elbows. they play the worst music over & over all day long.

someone is a little bitter

prob some dumpy ass slut in union trying to get paid. What a cunt

because she made the song shes a slut. get a clue!

every fucking time you talk to someone or even comment you talk down you need to get a clue on public relation becouse you lack in that department

i forgot everyone on here knows everything. it just suprises me you're all not rocket scientists

Your the one who is a complete jackass..... People like you come and go on this board, don't think your "Im complaining about the music/scene/people on the board" posts are cutting edge.... *yawn..*

We have seen this shit, be original jr.:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Your the one who is a complete jackass..... People like you come and go on this board, don't think your "Im complaining about the music/scene/people on the board" posts are cutting edge.... *yawn..*

We have seen this shit, be original jr.:D

i'm a jr?

ok & you're the guy who goes to webster hall on sat. nights

Yea how did you know???? I also go to Bahama Mama's in Hoboken and Illusions in Mahwah all the time.

You need a guest list? I got some connections for reduced admission???