Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All I Have To Say It That I Am Not Making Fun Of Anyone

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

AND I THINK ITS TOTALLY RETARDED WHEN PEOPLE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE "THINNER/HOTTER/ETC" THAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT!!!

I will be straightforward with you...we all need to stop beating around the bush here with you...

1) I do not give respect to anyone who is overweight

2) Overweight is not something that you are born with. Change it..whether by exercise, dieting, or for some people operations or steroids

3) Overweight is by doctor definition a non-healthy state, so in addition to it being unattractive, its unhealthy.

4) Overall...overweight = lack of character and lack of motivation. I choose not to respect these people

Note: I am average weight, average build, never used a steroid and I do cardio to keep healthy. At times when I feel I am over my target weight, I go on diets and increase my cardio to stay healthy and keep thin. God bless those that work out daily to look like they do...I respect your hard-work. I do not respect those that do not care about their weight and outward appearance of their body.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic