Clubplanet Nightlife Community

serious ????????? NO PROMOTERS

Friday nite??? Where u going  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Friday nite??? Where u going

• SANDBAR
    • COLOSSEUM
    • SHORE

Will COLOSSEUM take alot of business from SANDBAR??????????

What's your HONEST OPINION.................NO Promoters please

I'll mostly likely be at Sandbar.........I'm probably go and to check out colosseum when Mr vicious is there.

The reason why I'm asking this ?? is because there r probably alot of people that live in Central jersey that go to Sandbar, but now they have another option Colosseum. People that live in Central jersey what club r u going to go to??????????? NO DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MEANS U PROMOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be honest and tell us...........MIKEY

Originally posted by mkutlass

I'll mostly likely be at Sandbar.........I'm probably go and to check out colosseum when Mr vicious is there.

The reason why I'm asking this ?? is because there r probably alot of people that live in Central jersey that go to Sandbar, but now they have another option Colosseum. People that live in Central jersey what club r u going to go to??????????? NO DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MEANS U PROMOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! LMAO!

what are fucking joking????????????? That dump is lucky if it gets business period ......Why would you even COMPAIR COLOSSEUM to any of those places ?!!??! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A COLOSSEUM ON RT35 BY MY HOUSE THATS A GAY BAR WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?