Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A clubplanet reality check

sgtfury

we all post our opinions, argue back and forth, say this and say that..get caught up in petty shit....the truth is...it doesnt mean shit. our lives can change in a split second.

got a frantic call today that a close friend fell 30 feet off a ladder...hes in ICU right now. he was using a chainsaw and when the ladder started to slip, he threw the chainsaw...by throwing the chainsaw, he saved his life because the chaisaw would have cut him in half. the entire right side of his body is shattered (hip, arm, shoulder.

Greg I am sorry to hear that man I'll say a prayer tonight for your friend and you are right your life can change in a split second.

I lost my mother to a blood clot in her brain 3 years ago and within a matter of days my life painfully changed forever.......:( life is all too short to argue about stupid shit and dwell in negativity.

Thanks too all my friends and crew on here that have helped me pull through this past year especially Pete Dekan the rest of my boys greg,tony,leon,matty,jim etc. you know who you are

Guest brwneydtrouble

This is true, not only for in the case of external influences, but internal ones as well. Some times you just experience a sort of epiphany, in where you take a step back and realize that the place that you are at the moment, that might have seemed so desirable, is in fact, the worst thing for you.

From time to time, people should look into themselves to see where they are and compare what you see to what you WANT to see.

Originally posted by sgtfury

we all post our opinions, argue back and forth, say this and say that..get caught up in petty shit....the truth is...it doesnt mean shit. our lives can change in a split second.

got a frantic call today that a close friend fell 30 feet off a ladder...hes in ICU right now. he was using a chainsaw and when the ladder started to slip, he threw the chainsaw...by throwing the chainsaw, he saved his life because the chaisaw would have cut him in half. the entire right side of his body is shattered (hip, arm, shoulder.

I FEEL YOU MY FRIEND.. I WENT THROUGH A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION A MONTH AGO.... (STABBING INCIDENT) IT WOULD'VE CHANGED MY DAUGHTERS LIFE FOREVER..... SO I CAN RELATE TO A LIFE CHANGE SITUATION IN A MATTER OF A SPLIT SECOND....

IT WASN'T EASY BUT I MANAGED TO PULL THROUGH....

ALSO THANKS TO MY CLOSE FRIENDS & MY NEW FRIENDS MADE ON THE BOARD WHO SHOWED THEIR CONCERN & WELL BEING...

I REALLY DID APPRECIATE THAT...

MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOUR CLOSE FRIEND....

I HOPE HE'LL PULL THROUGH OK...

MANNY

Originally posted by sgtfury

So sorry to hear about your friend, hope he gets better and pulls through this.

thank you to all those that took the time to reply with thier kind words..

my friend had surgery to repair his shattered hip. his elbow was severely dislocated and will be in a cast for 6 weeks. after that, they will decide if they have to do surgery on it. hes out of the woods..but a long road lies ahead.

wierd thing is that i was talking to him and he said that right before it happened, he envisioned the whole thing...saw himself falling...kind of freaky...

anyway, thanx again guys.

graduated from high school in 1998. I went to a private school, so I went to school with kids from other towns. I hung out with this group of kids from another town because there wasn't a lot of kids from my town that went there. I would consider those kids my "boys" in high school, but after we graduated we parted ways.

About a month ago, 4 out of 5 of those kids all died in a car accident. I went to my friend's wake and it was one of the worst experiences in my life.

It shows that u can't take anything for granted and enjoy every second of life.