Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lumidee Review at South Park

First of all in the club scene probably the best performer I have seen...

The girl is a swetheart, she let me and my girl get a picture with her.....

overall South Park was packed and the place had sick energy when she came on stage....

Great looking crowd, had a blast I am hurting today but its ok

Lumidee great choice for a performance she was off the hook and the girl can rap....

I agree.....I had so much fun last night! I've never seen the place so packed....Great energy, just a little hot in there, but so worth it.

Kosta, I'm glad we finally cleared stuff up, and you know who I am for once :laugh: !!!! God, all those times I thought you knew me, I feel like a jackass :(:laugh:

SP was pretty good last night.. I feel bad cause i jammed out at like 1:30 or so cause I was too getting too drunk and needed to exit the building immediately to avoid total obliviation.. so i guess i missed that performer.. :(

Originally posted by Mystify22

Kosta, I'm glad we finally cleared stuff up, and you know who I am for once :laugh: !!!! God, all those times I thought you knew me, I feel like a jackass :(:laugh:

HAHA ur too funny so now I remember u from caruso's as well if im not mistaken!!!!!

Oh well, shots?? yeah I think so. next meet up!!

Good seein you misky and crew!!!

Had a good time at sp The show was pretty good crowd went bananas!!!!!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

SP was absolutely mobbed last night...Lumidee was RIDICULOUS, she put on a great performance. THe only part that sucked was the weather :( driving there with Mystify and two other chicas was no easy task in that downpour!!!:rolleyes:

hey mrs. joe gio.....tell the hubby thanx for 15 phone calls at around 2:30......but it was well deserving.....I called him at around 4 after sunday tempts!!!!......dumb and dumberER.....starts today.....big gulps huh......well see ya later!!!!

good time last night......sucks that the weather blew....but the people still turned out!

hope everyone got their djais card at the door....use it this saturday for ..........................D'JAIS First ever Retro night.....with andrew mendez.......

Gonna be sick..........

Originally posted by dondiezel26

hey mrs. joe gio.....tell the hubby thanx for 15 phone calls at around 2:30......but it was well deserving.....I called him at around 4 after sunday tempts!!!!......dumb and dumberER.....starts today.....big gulps huh......well see ya later!!!!

YESSS, I remember hearing the phone ring last Sunday night, I was half asleep while Joe was talking :laugh:

SOOOOOOOO, should we skip out on the partyin and go see Dumb & DumberER or should we wait for Rod and take him to see his favorite movie, "Legally Blonde 2 - Red White and Blonde"??:tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

YESSS, I remember hearing the phone ring last Sunday night, I was half asleep while Joe was talking :laugh:

SOOOOOOOO, should we skip out on the partyin and go see Dumb & DumberER or should we wait for Rod and take him to see his favorite movie, "Legally Blonde 2 - Red White and Blonde"??:tongue:

rod just wants to go for the big tub of popcorn and a monster box of goobers.....he has severe ADD....you think he even watches the movie!!!!

SP was great last night - unfortunatly I walked to the door to get a friend and when I turned around to walk back in the @#$@ at the counter charged me 15 bucks - I told her I was already in but she wasnt havin it so like a schmuck I paid her and went back in :laugh: <--- at myself today

Originally posted by nootsy

SP was great last night - unfortunatly I walked to the door to get a friend and when I turned around to walk back in the @#$@ at the counter charged me 15 bucks - I told her I was already in but she wasnt havin it so like a schmuck I paid her and went back in :laugh: <--- at myself today

I totally understand but what people do is they say they need to use the phone run out and hand their VIp card to someone outside... Old trick in the book and because we had a big even last night it is impossible to keep track of who goes out

Dude it was 1:30 and I walked back in with 3 new friends who all payed to get in. Trust me I am not mad but she knew I wasnt lieing I literally stepped out for 2 secondgrabbed 3 friends and told them to pay and she said you too - I was like what the f - Oh well sandbar tonight?

Originally posted by nootsy

Dude it was 1:30 and I walked back in with 3 new friends who all payed to get in. Trust me I am not mad but she knew I wasnt lieing I literally stepped out for 2 secondgrabbed 3 friends and told them to pay and she said you too - I was like what the f - Oh well sandbar tonight?

NOOSTY R U GOING TO SANDBAR TONIGHT? I BETTER SEE YOUR ASS THERE!