Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Captured Iraqis Providing WMD Information

Originally posted by sassa

i don't see how it would, if anything, it shows that the US is willing to sacrifice innocent lives in order to gain its ways...trampling on people's lives, lifestyles, homes, and beliefs...is this the 'american' way? it sure seems like they keep repeating this behavior throughout history, especially during the last 100 years.

My point was even though the marine felt as if we had a different agenda he still defended our position in attacking Iraq because in the long run it will have done more good for Iraq.(Not just for the US as you would like to believe) Before responding and citing the civilians that got killed notice I highlited "longterm."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skince55

My point was even though the marine felt as if we had a different agenda he still defended our position in attacking Iraq because in the long run it will have done more good for Iraq.(Not just for the US as you would like to believe) Before responding and citing the civilians that got killed notice I highlited "longterm."

WRONG.

most of the kids who enter the military want to either travel the world, leave their homes, or have no other option but to go (no higher education or job aspects for them). many of these kids comes from broken homes, foster care, and so on. many of these people are fucked in the head. not saying all of them are, but a great deal are like this. this coming from living in a city where there are at least 10 military bases within a 50 mile scope.

now, this guy did his job because he was trained to do it, NOT because he believe iraq would benefit from it. :rolleyes:

none of these guys wanted to be there, i'm sure. after all, who wants to see death, destruction, and crimes committed on the highest level? unless, of course, you are the one doing all this.

but that's another issue.

the point here is you can't say the military themselves felt it was the best thing to do. they were shipped because bush through his little class project (department of homeland security, which is utter bullshit, and only will keep a more careful watch on all of its citizens) says he wants war. so he got war. i didn't see him picking up a rifle to fight in the name of justice. maybe because he conveniently didn't do any military training when he was supposed to. if he was a common man, he'd get screwed over big time. that is another problem. he thinks he is on a higher pedestal than most people because of his family. but that doesn't mean it comes with knowledge and common sense, both of which he greatly lacks. these fatasses sit in washington, drink their burbon, hit on 16 year old girls (i know a girl who's a hostess in a very popular DC restaurant, the girl is not even legally an adult, and has senators, congressmen, etc slipping her their cards...pieces of fucking shit).

their character, morale, and personalities do not justify this facade of "let's get saddam because he's a bad man". but i do give them credit for one thing: they are smart enough to orchestrate this whole play and get away with it. simple mental manipulation, a few heartbreaking stories that will tug heart strings, and a few fabricated stories of heroic deeds by american military is all you need. then you have the public by the balls (or literally, by their minds), for they will believe. they are sheep and the old farts in DC are the shepherds. let's just hope they don't lead us into what could be armageddon in the future. :blown:

WRONG.

most of the kids who enter the military want to either travel the world, leave their homes, or have no other option but to go (no higher education or job aspects for them). many of these kids comes from broken homes, foster care, and so on. many of these people are fucked in the head. not saying all of them are, but a great deal are like this. this coming from living in a city where there are at least 10 military bases within a 50 mile scope.

now, this guy did his job because he was trained to do it, NOT because he believe iraq would benefit from it.

none of these guys wanted to be there, i'm sure. after all, who wants to see death, destruction, and crimes committed on the highest level? unless, of course, you are the one doing all this.

the point here is you can't say the military themselves felt it was the best thing to do. they were shipped because bush through his little class project (department of homeland security, which is utter bullshit, and only will keep a more careful watch on all of its citizens) says he wants war. so he got war. i didn't see him picking up a rifle to fight in the name of justice. maybe because he conveniently didn't do any military training when he was supposed to. if he was a common man, he'd get screwed over big time. that is another problem. he thinks he is on a higher pedestal than most people because of his family. but that doesn't mean it comes with knowledge and common sense, both of which he greatly lacks. these fatasses sit in washington, drink their burbon, hit on 16 year old girls (i know a girl who's a hostess in a very popular DC restaurant, the girl is not even legally an adult, and has senators, congressmen, etc slipping her their cards...pieces of fucking shit).

their character, morale, and personalities do not justify this facade of "let's get saddam because he's a bad man". but i do give them credit for one thing: they are smart enough to orchestrate this whole play and get away with it. simple mental manipulation, a few heartbreaking stories that will tug heart strings, and a few fabricated stories of heroic deeds by american military is all you need. then you have the public by the balls (or literally, by their minds), for they will believe. they are sheep and the old farts in DC are the shepherds. let's just hope they don't lead us into what could be armageddon in the future.

You said it yourself that this marine was speaking to was defending the military's position. So you contradicted yourself right there. Oh wait, that is part of another conspiracy. The U.S. government breeds military families to support them and to march blindly into combat. You seriously need to relax with the conspiracies. Next thing you are going to be asking me if I really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

[qoute] let's just hope they don't lead us into what could be armageddon in the future.

WRONG.

now, this guy did his job because he was trained to do it, NOT because he believe iraq would benefit from it. :rolleyes:

their character, morale, and personalities do not justify this facade of "let's get saddam because he's a bad man". but i do give them credit for one thing: they are smart enough to orchestrate this whole play and get away with it. simple mental manipulation, a few heartbreaking stories that will tug heart strings, and a few fabricated stories of heroic deeds by american military is all you need. then you have the public by the balls (or literally, by their minds), for they will believe. they are sheep and the old farts in DC are the shepherds. let's just hope they don't lead us into what could be armageddon in the future. :blown:

:rolleyes:

You say the dept of homeland security is a way to watch the people but CAN'T come up with a better answer....:spin:

You said it yourself that this marine was speaking to was defending the military's position. So you contradicted yourself right there. Oh wait, that is part of another conspiracy. The U.S. government breeds military families to support them and to march blindly into combat. You seriously need to relax with the conspiracies. Next thing you are going to be asking me if I really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

[qoute] let's just hope they don't lead us into what could be armageddon in the future.

You have to be fucking kidding me. Exactly what planet is sassaland on?:blown:

and how exactly was i contradicting myself? of course the marine had to defend the military's position, who else is going to feed and clothe and pay him otherwise for doing this? please. maybe you're too stuck in this world and can't think outside the box. maybe this is why so many people have been kept quiet because God forbid they disturb the status quo of the American dream: the 2.3 kids, the home in the suburbs, the nice V-6 car. as long as that exists, nothing else matters. and how this exist and through what, doesn't matter either.

you think to highly of yourself. You think that the marine is worried about the military not feeding and clothing him because he tells YOU that he didnt believe in their operation in Iraq.

:laugh: :laugh:

you think to highly of yourself. You think that the marine is worried about the military not feeding and clothing him because he tells YOU that he didnt believe in their operation in Iraq.

:laugh: :laugh:

:confused: i'm not even going to try and figure this one out.

You have to be fucking kidding me. Exactly what planet is sassaland on?:blown:

maybe this is why so many people have been kept quiet because God forbid they disturb the status quo of the American dream: the 2.3 kids, the home in the suburbs, the nice V-6 car. as long as that exists, nothing else matters. and how this exist and through what, doesn't matter either.

open your fucking eyes for once in your life and look at these people who are running your country. they are not what they appear to be. they are greatly skilled,greedy manipulators.

how can you argue with people who refuse to place themselves in other people's shoes and feel what it is like to live like that? stop being so ethnocentric. this is not your world alone. this is everyone's world. everyone is entitled to pursue happiness, not just americans. :rolleyes::blown:

how can you argue with people who refuse to place themselves in other people's shoes and feel what it is like to live like that? stop being so ethnocentric. this is not your world alone. this is everyone's world. everyone is entitled to pursue happiness, not just americans. :rolleyes::blown:

THEN WHY DON'T THEY??

of course the marine had to defend the military's position, who else is going to feed and clothe and pay him otherwise for doing this? please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[qoute]i'm not even going to try and figure this one out.

Originally posted by mr mahs

maybe this is why so many people have been kept quiet because God forbid they disturb the status quo of the American dream: the 2.3 kids, the home in the suburbs, the nice V-6 car. as long as that exists, nothing else matters. and how this exist and through what, doesn't matter either.

open your fucking eyes for once in your life and look at these people who are running your country. they are not what they appear to be. they are greatly skilled,greedy manipulators.

The pursuit of happiness, the AMERICAN way? what else is out there? The freedom to choose our own destiny is what makes this country great .... We chose to have these leaders and right now we are in a better situation... how, you ask???? When Bubba was in office we were regarded as a soft juicy target.. 911 happened and we emerged a unified recking ball stretching the arm of justice to the 4 corners of the world dismantling and crushing the despots that seek to take our freedom..

You ask a serviceman now if he is proud to fight for america under Bush and they will tell you yes. Its not manipulation it's american pride.. I once told U about my freind who was in the Marines and it made his life better because now he is about to go into the FDNY. Before 911 he hated the corp because he was overseas while his boys were in NewYork partying...

911 happened and his attitude about the service changed he even thought about extending his tour why??? is it manipulation? NO it's that inner fire we all have to protect what we know is the best place on earth why else would thousands risk their lives just to come here??? but you would rather point out it's imperfections like senators hitting on your freind who is 16 what the fuck she doing serving drinks then at that age????

Lighten up, just the fact you can walk down the street and go to school freely to learn and listen to left wing nut prof.. proves the leaders and the people of this country did and are doing something right!!!!!!

That's the diffrence between me and you...

"With us or against us"

im sorry to say this, but you have been brainwashed. literally. that's really sad. if you like living like a sheep, then go for it. good luck being a clone. there's no point in ever arguing anything with you anymore at this point.

the answer to your question: no, i don't blame america for all the world's trouble, who the fuck do you think you are even asking that? i blame america for many problems, but you always, ALWAYS tend to either confuse or purposely make it seem like i hate the american people and/or the land. i don't. i don't mind either. i HATE the government, the fuckups who are in it, and many other things. there's a big difference. you need to start seeing the difference. and you need to get rid of that shitty attiude you have. it's not helping anyone and it makes you look like a jackass.

p.s. DON'T EVEN BOTHER REPLYING TO MY POST! i know what you're going to say already, and it is all BULLSHIT. :blown:

im sorry to say this, but you have been brainwashed. literally. that's really sad. if you like living like a sheep, then go for it. good luck being a clone. there's no point in ever arguing anything with you anymore at this point.

the answer to your question: no, i don't blame america for all the world's trouble, who the fuck do you think you are even asking that? i blame america for many problems, but you always, ALWAYS tend to either confuse or purposely make it seem like i hate the american people and/or the land. i don't. i don't mind either. i HATE the government, the fuckups who are in it, and many other things. there's a big difference. you need to start seeing the difference. and you need to get rid of that shitty attiude you have. it's not helping anyone and it makes you look like a jackass.

p.s. DON'T EVEN BOTHER REPLYING TO MY POST! i know what you're going to say already, and it is all BULLSHIT. :blown:

You make yourself look like a moron conspiracy girl. Even if I tried I don't think I would be able to come up with more untrue and off topic things as you. Someone asks you a question and you make a comment about something completely different as to avoid answering any kind of question that would represent a solution as opposed to your usual rants. All you know how to do is complain and come up with conspiracies(me being someone else's alterego = perfect example), but you never offer any solutions.

How is my attitude shitty?? Is is because I have pride in my country?? Who looks like a jackass with more bobing and WEAVING of my questions then a harlem hair salon. You get verbally reemed every day on this board why? Are we all sheep or are YOU lacking one little important thing COMMON SENSE. You can sit there with your off the cuff left wing temper tantrums but we can all see right through you you hate america and everything it stands for... When you get your degree, do me and my country a favor and beat it.... hopefull you will be in the next country who harbors terrorists so we can use it to test out new TOYS in

Days of getting sucker punched are over!!!!!

:blown::tank:

How is my attitude shitty?? Is is because I have pride in my country?? Who looks like a jackass with more bobing and WEAVING of my questions then a harlem hair salon. You get verbally reemed every day on this board why? Are we all sheep or are YOU lacking one little important thing COMMON SENSE. You can sit there with your off the cuff left wing temper tantrums but we can all see right through you you hate america and everything it stands for... When you get your degree, do me and my country a favor and beat it.... hopefull you will be in the next country who harbors terrorists so we can use it to test out new TOYS in

Days of getting sucker punched are over!!!!!

:blown::tank:

bla bla, fucking BLA. i meant what i said, and i told you to not reply. now go fuck off. i'm sick of reading your mindless bullshit. i just hope you wake up one day and realize who the hell you're actually supporting. they are going to ruin the world.

yeah, i'm a moron conspiracy girl? you'd be surprised if i told you what i've seen and done......but you'll never know, you'd probably say i was bullshitting as you always do. well, that's cool. i just don't want to hear anything from you anymore. you have nothing else to contribute. i can't really explain to you why i am this way or why i feel and think certain things. guess you're just going to have to wake up and see things differently yourself. honestly, i really do pity you. because you do think you're right and you do think the president is a good person. i just hope you don't spend the rest of your life being like this.