Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Captured Iraqis Providing WMD Information

Originally posted by sassa

bla bla, fucking BLA. i meant what i said, and i told you to not reply. now go fuck off. i'm sick of reading your mindless bullshit. i just hope you wake up one day and realize who the hell you're actually supporting. they are going to ruin the world.

yeah, i'm a moron conspiracy girl? you'd be surprised if i told you what i've seen and done......but you'll never know, you'd probably say i was bullshitting as you always do. well, that's cool. i just don't want to hear anything from you anymore. you have nothing else to contribute. i can't really explain to you why i am this way or why i feel and think certain things. guess you're just going to have to wake up and see things differently yourself. honestly, i really do pity you. because you do think you're right and you do think the president is a good person. i just hope you don't spend the rest of your life being like this.

You are such a hypocrite. You tell people to act one way on this board, then you act another. In my opinion you weren't provoked in this thread but i guess after being wrong so frequently it would cause anyone to finally snap

you'd be surprised if i told you what i've seen and done

Enlighten us O wise one

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sassa

what is showing a picture of 9/11 going to prove? it was allowed to happen.

And now we are trying to prevent that from happening again and you have a problem with that to. oh, yea and still no solution:blown:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys back off.... didnt you all know Sassa was a secreat agent for the CIA..... she sees / knows all...... :rolleyes:

sassa

get off your high horse.... let others express their opinions without you condeming them, after all not everyones toughts are influenced by X-files episodes.....

Originally posted by dnice35

Guys back off.... didnt you all know Sassa was a secreat agent for the CIA..... she sees / knows all...... :rolleyes:

sassa

get off your high horse.... let others express their opinions without you condeming them, after all not everyones toughts are influenced by X-files episodes.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i haven't seen the x-files in soo long...it was good the first and second season...went downhill after that...

btw, why the fuck did you blow my cover...:blank::rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i haven't seen the x-files in soo long...it was good the first and second season...went downhill after that...

you shouldnt have told me......

p.s. ..........eh, i better not.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up...What could you have possibly said that you would have needed to write that????? I still cant stop laughing at that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all go out on a limb and agree with you on the xfile comment..... now back to what we do best.... :argue2: moments later...... :box: