Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge, Sandbar or Colosseum?? Where will people be??

Originally posted by marcomaxim

i have to say im very impressed how Sandbar goes from having a big name DJ last year (MTG) to a no name DJ this year, yet still continues to have people show up. Good job to Adam and Mike, and im sure they are saving alot of $$$ as well.

are you serious? i guess a place like BAR A in Belmar must have a good dj to always pack out or Tradewinds going back???? or even my local Bennigans must be off the hook musically since they are always packed on a friday or sat night. not hard people are followers and flock like sheep

Originally posted by njangel

yeah b/c the music was soooooooo cheesy last week :rolleyes:

oh gee i'm sorry i wasnt there last wee, obviously defending the 2 guests last week. let me fix my quote "on the avg. night the music is cheese" last time i was there which was prior to last week i had to hear higgins play relentless keys about 4 times:rolleyes:

Originally posted by johnholmes

oh gee i'm sorry i wasnt there last wee, obviously defending the 2 guests last week. let me fix my quote "on the avg. night the music is cheese" last time i was there which was last week i had to hear higgins play relentless keys about 4 times:rolleyes:

there, thats better :D;)