Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I'M Talking To MY Friend And She Says.....

THERE ARE NO "GOOD QUALITY" GUYS AT SURF/MERGE/SF >WHICH I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH< AND THAT SHE WANTS TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! WELL WHERE IS SOMEWHERE ELSE??? I'M NOT PREJUDICE BUT I REFUSE TO GO TO THESE RUSSIAN/JEW PLACES BECAUSE THEY ONLY MARRY THEIR OWN KIND!!! SO KNOWING THAT FROM THE GET GO I WANT TO AVOID THOSE PLACES ENTIRELY!!! SHE SAYS THE "SUPPERCLUB" WHO'S BEEN THERE??? I JUST CAN'T GO OUT TO PLACES TO MEET GUYS THAT'S NOT MY THING THE MUSIC HAS TO BE GOOD OR ELSE I WILL WANT TO LEAVE! I JUST FEEL LIKE A DORK GOING OUT TO CLUBS JUST TO MEET GUYS THAT SOOO CORNY.....I WANT TO GO TO A PLACE WHERE THE MUSIC IS SICKKK AND IF A GUY COMES OVER OK! IF NOT OH WELL!!!!! MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND GUYS OR FINDING A GUY.....I'M MORE OF A POWER $$$$ DRIVEN/CAREER PERSON! :idea: I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP MY LIFESTYLE AND SIT HOME AND POP BABIES OUT NOOOO FCUKING WAY NOT MY THING! :( JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT ENRAGES ME! :mad:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THERE ARE NO "GOOD QUALITY" GUYS AT SURF/MERGE/SF >WHICH I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH< AND THAT SHE WANTS TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! WELL WHERE IS SOMEWHERE ELSE??? I'M NOT PREJUDICE BUT I REFUSE TO GO TO THESE RUSSIAN/JEW PLACES BECAUSE THEY ONLY MARRY THEIR OWN KIND!!! SO KNOWING THAT FROM THE GET GO I WANT TO AVOID THOSE PLACES ENTIRELY!!! SHE SAYS THE "SUPPERCLUB" WHO'S BEEN THERE??? I JUST CAN'T GO OUT TO PLACES TO MEET GUYS THAT'S NOT MY THING THE MUSIC HAS TO BE GOOD OR ELSE I WILL WANT TO LEAVE! I JUST FEEL LIKE A DORK GOING OUT TO CLUBS JUST TO MEET GUYS THAT SOOO CORNY.....I WANT TO GO TO A PLACE WHERE THE MUSIC IS SICKKK AND IF A GUY COMES OVER OK! IF NOT OH WELL!!!!! MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND GUYS OR FINDING A GUY.....I'M MORE OF A POWER $$$$ DRIVEN/CAREER PERSON! :idea: I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP MY LIFESTYLE AND SIT HOME AND POP BABIES OUT NOOOO FCUKING WAY NOT MY THING! :( JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT ENRAGES ME! :mad:

go to the driving range when it is stormin lightning out......and reach for the sky with the club!!!!.....if not just hang yourself!!!!.....we will drop some beats in the background and dance around your lifeless body!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

go to the driving range when it is stormin lightning out......and reach for the sky with the club!!!!.....if not just hang yourself!!!!.....we will drop some beats in the background and dance around your lifeless body!!!!

I HATE GOLF THE GAME! I LIKE THE DRIVING RANGE THOUGH BECAUSE I SLAM THOSE BALLS OUT THERE! :rolleyes:

IF I COME I WANNA SING AND I CAN'T CAUSE I'M SICK SO MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND! :idea:

please go cause i will personally stand right in front of that box of wood that dump djais calls a stage and yell at u , throw ice cubes at u and announce that ur BIG STUFF

i think you should talk to doubleplay1970, you guys mite have alot in common

Originally posted by johnholmes

please go cause i will personally stand right in front of that box of wood that dump djais calls a stage and yell at u , throw ice cubes at u and announce that ur BIG STUFF

FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU SUPPOSEDLY SAW ME OUT YOU HAVEN'T COME OVER TO ME ONCE?? WHY IS THAT? NOW YOU ARE GONNA BE BRAVE?? YOU WILL NOT THROW ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WILL GET TOSSED OUT IF YOU DO....AND I WILL BE RIPPING THE MIC UP SO IF ANYTHING YOU'LL BE CLAPPING.....OR FISTING RIGHT JIM? LOLOLOLOLOL

FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU SUPPOSEDLY SAW ME OUT YOU HAVEN'T COME OVER TO ME ONCE?? WHY IS THAT? NOW YOU ARE GONNA BE BRAVE?? YOU WILL NOT THROW ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WILL GET TOSSED OUT IF YOU DO....AND I WILL BE RIPPING THE MIC UP SO IF ANYTHING YOU'LL BE CLAPPING.....OR FISTING RIGHT JIM? LOLOLOLOLOL

trust me big stuff, it would be an honor to get tossed in that dump djais the size of my bedroom. ive personally only seen u out 3 times and ur a FAT FUCKING LARD ASS. you whined about your weight disorder at METRO which was hysterical, you have a deformed hand that was nicknamed the "BABY HAND" since its smaller than your other. you always wear a jacket to cover it up or a long sleeve shirt. go ahead refute alll that BIG STUFF

trust me big stuff, it would be an honor to get tossed in that dump djais the size of my bedroom. ive personally only seen u out 3 times and ur a FAT FUCKING LARD ASS. you whined about your weight disorder at METRO which was hysterical, you have a deformed hand that was nicknamed the "BABY HAND" since its smaller than your other. you always wear a jacket to cover it up or a long sleeve shirt. go ahead refute alll that BIG STUFF

you are a sick individual who is a complusive liar and has serious issues....and if you don't leave me alone I will find out who you are and have your ass LOCKED UP....TRY ME! YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG MOUTH RIGHT? WHY DON'T YOU TEST ME AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE! BETTER YET POST YOUR FACE UP SO I CAN SEE....OTHERWISE KEEP YOUR FCUKING HOLE SHUT ..... ITS EASY TO BE A TOUGH GUY ON THE INTERNET BUT IN REAL LIFE YOU ARE A PU$$Y!

Like Chris Elliot's hand in Scary Movie 2?

If this is true, johnhomlmes is mean.:eek:

SHES A FAT FUCK AND YES HER ONE HAND IS SMALLER THAN THE OTHER...FACT

KEEP TALKING SHIT FAGGET!!!! YOU ARE HIDING CAUSE YOU KNOW I CAN KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU....AND NOT ONLY CAN I KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ....YOU KNOW VERY WELL I CAN GET YOU 86ED OUTTA ANY CLUB... AND THOSE VERY THOUGHTS JUST CRACK ME UP! :laugh:

FACE FACTS...YOU ARE A SEROIUS HATER W/ISSUES! YOU'RE AN UGLY POOR FCUK WHO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO LICK MY SHOE....YA ONE NUTT FREAK U COULDN'T GET LAID IN A MORGUE...YOU AND YOUR 5" COCK....! LMAO FACT U ASSHOLE!! :punch: