Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at the palace

cubbie78

When's he spinning? Last time I saw him was Twilo in NYC and didn't get to see him in Miami at WMC this past March. He's been spinning some pretty sick live sets lately, a few of which I have copies of, and want to see him live as long as the venue is good.

PVD just release a new single...named sometihng like "I have nothing but I have evrything when I have you..." or something like that. And believe you me, it is one awesome track. The female vocal in the track will get deep under your skin and into your soul. He'll most like mix that track in. You'll definitely want to hear that one LIVE! I'd jump all over this except for the Sunday schedule. What gives...:mad:

But those that are going or thinking about going - you shalnt be disappointed. :aright:

Originally posted by tequiza

Hmm...didn't think there's really much difference betweeen the sound systems in them clubs? Since they're all cranked to "Blow your clothe off" decibles...or maybe I'm just loosing my hearing. Now where's my hearing aid....:confused:

no, no; the palace is out of line. go there once (but have your earplugs ready, really!) and you'll hear what i mean :shake: .