Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Early Colloseum Review

i know alot of people don't like readin the promoters reviews but tonight was a really good night. i am good friends with DJ Joe Costa who is the resident on Saturdays. he even said that tonight was a good party. So for everyone that is afraid of gay people, just shut up and go out and have fun. tonight had great music and a great crowd. weather was shitty but people still came out. club was pretty packed with an Abyss/Deko Crowd, along with the gay crowd. but no problems and everything was cool. untill the end of the night in the parking lot. not sure what happend but i saw a few fights when my boy was driving out. but anyways i think if the weather is nice next friday then it will be nutts. i had a lot of fun tonight. good seein alot of people, Rob, larry, my bro mike z, dan, joey c, joey enuff, binoy, will, tom, carlos, jenn, nicole and many more. i need some sleep now. so see ya all wednesday at abyss and friday back at collo.

What did you guys think, Whoever went?

Later

Jack Z

i got there around 12:30 and it was pretty packed. Richie Santana was rippin it. Crowd was good, wasn't really looking for any gay peps, but i saw a couple. I don't think there were any probs with that from what i can see. Hot girls yes, guys??? the ladies can make that comment. Looked to me like it will be a great party for a while. Other then the fight out in the parking lot, two thumbs up :clap2:

Originally posted by velvetrope

i know alot of people don't like readin the promoters reviews but tonight was a really good night. i am good friends with DJ Joe Costa who is the resident on Saturdays. he even said that tonight was a good party. So for everyone that is afraid of gay people, just shut up and go out and have fun. tonight had great music and a great crowd. weather was shitty but people still came out. club was pretty packed with an Abyss/Deko Crowd, along with the gay crowd. but no problems and everything was cool. untill the end of the night in the parking lot. not sure what happend but i saw a few fights when my boy was driving out. but anyways i think if the weather is nice next friday then it will be nutts. i had a lot of fun tonight. good seein alot of people, Rob, larry, my bro mike z, dan, joey c, joey enuff, binoy, will, tom, carlos, jenn, nicole and many more. i need some sleep now. so see ya all wednesday at abyss and friday back at collo.

What did you guys think, Whoever went?

Later

Jack Z

you must have missed when the fight turned into a brawl which involved the entire parking lot & some poor kid got stuck underneath a car & had his leg ran over, I almost threw up when I saw that

Welcome to Jersey!

Originally posted by njangel

you must have missed when the fight turned into a brawl which involved the entire parking lot & some poor kid got stuck underneath a car & had his leg ran over, I almost threw up when I saw that

when was this???? i left at like 1:45 must of just missed it

hahahhahah crazy fags beaten eachother up

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

ah ok i must of just missed it

what happened?

it started off a little fight between a couple of ppl & then about 30 ppl go involved & the bouncers really couldnt do anyting to stop it, there was a car of ppl trying to get out of the middle of it. They backed up not realizing there was some kid underneath between the two tires & ran his leg over, he got up & his leg was coverd in blood & it looked broken, not a nice thing to watch

it started off a little fight between a couple of ppl & then about 30 ppl go involved & the bouncers really couldnt do anyting to stop it, there was a car of ppl trying to get out of the middle of it. They backed up not realizing there was some kid underneath between the two tires & ran his leg over, he got up & his leg was coverd in blood & it looked broken, not a nice thing to watch

damn that shit is CRAZY ......there were a few small fites that i saw happen inside...nothin major like that tho

crazy shit :eek:

You obviously haven't been out as long as I have. This is not an uncommon occurrence. Sorry you had to see it, but we're in the real world. Get over it.

Qwest.

Jersey or not thats no excuse for what happened & I've been out in Jersey many times & never seen anything like that happen

It wasn't that bad, I hate to tell you guys the kid that had his shin hit by the car, him and his brother started the fight.

They were thrown out of the club 1 hour before the fight and hung around (obviuosly thought they were invinclible and jumping like monkeys):bounce: trying to pick a fight.

The party was off the Charts. Richie Ripped it, place was packed out. Great energy environment, Girls was fucking hot..

Looking forward to next friday, hopefully weather lightens up.

Pictures will be displayed later, let me up em..!

Originally posted by djqwest

You obviously haven't been out as long as I have. This is not an uncommon occurrence. Sorry you had to see it, but we're in the real world. Get over it.

Qwest.

its way to common in nj yrs ago id say every other night out id see a fight or a brawl:rolleyes: goin out in nyc for over 10 yrs ive only seen a handful of fights no more than 5, maybe its the drugs maybe its the music

Originally posted by djjvelez

It wasn't that bad, I hate to tell you guys the kid that had his shin hit by the car, him and his brother started the fight.

They were thrown out of the club 1 hour before the fight and hung around (obviuosly thought they were invinclible and jumping like monkeys):bounce: trying to pick a fight.

The party was off the Charts. Richie Ripped it, place was packed out. Great energy environment, Girls was fucking hot..

Looking forward to next friday, hopefully weather lightens up.

Pictures will be displayed later, let me up em..!

now i know who ur talkin about....i saw them when they got kicked out...they were tryin go start shit all nite.....

i thought the party was pretty nice for the first night and horrible weather.....it was a very mixed crowd with a somewhat younger feel, but there were some decent looking people and the club is nice too....my only complaints/suggestions were that drinks were a lil overpriced and the lighting in the room is a lil too mellow (a.k.a. more strobesplease)

Richie played very well with a nice selection of tribal beats and a couple of oldies too, and it was refreshing to hear some classics other than Final Chapter and Africa:laugh:

all in all a good time:rock:

BG

Originally posted by djqwest

Qwest.

Well I'm so sorry god of NJ clubs, but I've seen it many times, but like I said, it may be a common thing, but there is still no excuse for it, and since I was run over by a car myself when I was 16, it was very hard for me to see the same thing happen to someone else, so take your cocky attitude & go fuck yourself, dont tell me we live in the "real world" I am 21 years old & well aware of that, so once again, go fuck yourself :)

Originally posted by djjvelez

Thats a good thing if it was only his shin, it looked a lot worse

Wow, a whole 21. You've lived a life time. Cocky attitude... :laugh:

Nice language... tuff girl.

Qwest.

Well I'm so sorry god of NJ clubs, but I've seen it many times, but like I said, it may be a common thing, but there is still no excuse for it, and since I was run over by a car myself when I was 16, it was very hard for me to see the same thing happen to someone else, so take your cocky attitude & go fuck yourself, dont tell me we live in the "real world" I am 21 years old & well aware of that, so once again, go fuck yourself :)