Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You From Maze

eddyguerra305

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

why because it doesn't fit you?

They had a great night... the house was packed, whats wrong with that.

trance is dead, and so what if it was packed, now lets see them do it every sat night....:idea:

Guest saleen351

Trance is only dead in your mind.

If they did Edgar (trance) twice a month it would work out just fine.

every week of anything would not bring u a packed out.

maze is going 100% trance on sat night at maze..

no word on residents...

and no disresect to ed, he did pack them in, i just don't see trance working out... but good luck maze..

Guest brwneydtrouble

Eddy, thank you for a great night, and Nelson as well, it was good seeing you guys again. Big ups on a great nigh, definitely the best night I have seen so far. The only suggestion that I have is maybe putting a bar on the far end of the club to create a better traffic pattern and draw people over in that directo to alleviate the bottleneck in the front half of the club.

wow. u guys are going up against Tiesto on teh 4th of July, Brave.!!!

FUK TIESTO AND 93.1

its gonna be a kiddy party

to be honest thought never even crossed my mind or anyone elses i know about going to see tiesto free or not

isnt it a day party anyway?

i cant picture 93.1 doing a party that goes past 2am

oh p.s

WHAT THE FUCK IS A PARTY MIXOLOGIST???

if that isnt just the worst term ever i dunno what it

thats as bad as once i as talkin to this kid and i called him a dj he got mad and said im not a dj im a turntablist..

the fuckin hippy spun jungle

what crack was he smoking

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

FUK TIESTO AND 93.1

to be honest thought never even crossed my mind or anyone elses i know about going to see tiesto free or not

oh p.s

thats as bad as once i as talkin to this kid and i called him a dj he got mad and said im not a dj im a turntablist..

last hour Power played 26 commercials in a one hour period... We never play more than 8 commercials in a one hour period....:laugh:

tiesto and 93.1 are jokes... its like romper room meets disney 34, opps i mean space 34.....

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT LAST NIGHT, IT WAS A PAKED HOUSE AND EDGAR V TORE IT UP.

arg-bouncing-sign-thank-you.gif

thank you eddy & nelson for the warm hospitality.... had a great time...

sorry we couldn't hook up for the drink eddy... we'll hook up on the next one....

hope CLUB MAZE will continue to have trance nights..... looks like there are a lot of tranceheads still out there.....(HINT, HINT)

TILL NEXT TRANCE NIGHT!!!

REMEMBER......

TRANCE RULES!!!!!:aright:

EVERYTHING ELSE 2ND BEST!!!!! :rock:

& WHOEVER THINKS DIFFERNENTLY!!!

I CAN GIVE THREE F!?@KS WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS! :tongue:

:bong:

one more thing about trance nights @ CLUB MAZE......

"IF U PLAY IT....... THEY WILL COME!!!!!!!!"

[. The only suggestion that I have is maybe putting a bar on the far end of the club to create a better traffic pattern and draw people over in that directo to alleviate the bottleneck in the front half of the club.

Jackie,

I believe the what was the very first thing i noticed when i ever walked in there. not only is there dead space back there with nothing to make people hang (bar or VIP) but the main bar in the main room is small. among that my only other major suggestion is the DJ booth. believe me we have been trying but were not the owners. im sure changes will come

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

The only suggestion that I have is maybe putting a bar on the far end of the club to create a better traffic pattern and draw people over in that directo to alleviate the bottleneck in the front half of the club.

that "bottleneck" seems like a good thing early in the evening, before maze gets filled up. with everybody in one place, there's a better vibe than if people are spread out all over the club. past a certain point, though, it does become a problem when trying to move around.

I guess I'm just one of those that had a great time.

Brwneydtrouble...I'm glad you came out of retirement...it was great talking to you. Super cool girl.

Steffy and Meli...you both are such sweeties.

And yes Saleen, it was even pleasant meeting you. You see, you're not as bad as we all think you are. :tongue:

Mich and Eddie, you guys know I love ya!

Edgar was just as awesome as he always is and I can't WAIT to see him close for PVD next Friday. He's gonna rock! :cool::D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

And I didn't even have to talk her into it:D

Hey, hey, HEY now......I'm not really out of retirement. Next weekend I am taking a trip to Jupiter (The Boondocks) I think I left my passport around here SOMEWHERE.......My tard of a cousin is getting married to his other second cousin Lorelai Jean...and they are only 16.

Nah just kidding, my kid cousin is getting shackled on Saturday, and I have to be there to smack some sense into him before its too late. But thats ok, I think he's done for. May God have pity on his soul........

Well for my first time at Maze I had a pretty good time. Got there around 2:30, smooth entrance and they didn't even check the list for my name. I guess Eddy has some good pull around there. Awesome club, but was so fucked up when I got there that I actually had a problem finding the bathroom. I actually felt like I was in a MAZE for a second there. lol:laugh: Edgar was awesome, they usualy trance kids were in effect and the sound system is sweeeeet. Didn't find anyone this time around, but was not looking really hard for the 5 people I have actually met from this board in over two years. Either way, until next time.

Originally posted by andrewthomas

FUK TIESTO AND 93.1

oh p.s

Hey Andrew forget Tiesto, Edgar's gonna be there! BY the way the party starts at 5pm. I won't be there to see DJ Testito...I'll be there to support my boy Edgar!

Thank you very much to all the staff at Maze, especially Melissa for hooking me up with some wicked Raspberry Kamikaze shots and for Nene who was very accommodating to Edgar and his clan up by the DJ booth, you're a sweetheart. Thanks to Colby Reese, Eddy Guerra and of course Nelson Rodriguez. You're da bomb!!!!

Thanks to all of you for showing much love to Edgar!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: