Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now Accepting Applications For A Boyfriend

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Well, I am a real man, but I'll be damned if I fill out an application. . but I'm not like a lotta people around here, not juiced, really tall, not a great car. . .

STEVE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE DARLING SO NO WORRIES.

BRIAN - YEAH SO TRUE. INSECURITY. :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by latinaz

YEAH I FOUND OUT THAT SOME GUYS DONT LIKE DATING BARTENDERS...THEY CANT HANDLE IT. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT UNTIL JUST RECENTLY. OH WELL.

NEXT!!

*raises hand*

Insecurity my ass... It's more of a preferrence than anything else.

I'm a recovering alchoholic, there may be a conflict of interest there. :rolleyes:

If she was drug dealer then I might consider her because I'm into hard drugs at the point in my sobriety.

NEXT!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Insecurity.

Originally posted by djqwest

I'm a recovering alchoholic, there may be a conflict of interest there. :rolleyes:

If she was drug dealer then I might consider her because I'm into hard drugs at the point in my sobriety.

NEXT!!

She is a bartneder as her job. Its not like she is forcing you to drink.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djqwest

NEXT!!

AA is for quitters

WELL I MADE A QUESIONAIRE ON THE BOTTOM DO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE FILL IT OUT:

NAME_KOSTA_P____________________________

PLACE OF RESIDENCE: __Soon to be in your bed_____________

DO YOU HAVE A SHORE HOUSE? (IF YES, WHERE?) _Ortley______________________________________

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME: ______________________________________________

_have sex, drink, have sex , go to clubs have sex some more and on occasion sleep______________________________

CAN YOU DO OTHER THINGS BESIDES GO OUT TO A CLUB EVERY WEEKEND? _yes_______

IF SO PLEASE LIST __Sex Movies More sex____________

DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE:

___Getting you naked__a little whipped cream_______

_______Maybe a little hair pulling and ass slapping__

______________________PLENTY OF SEX_______

DO YOU WORK OUT? __NOPE___

DO YOU HAVE A JOB? __YUP___ WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A

LIVING? ____PARTY__________________________

DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT I BARTEND? _Not if you hook me up with free drinks___

ARE YOU INSECURE? NOPE_______ DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHICH INCLUDE MEN? _NOPE_______

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME? Youre kidding right_

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WAS ANGRY AND I NEEDED TO CALM DOWN? _Let you blow me______________________________

DO YOU ENJOY FOREPLAY? __YUP______

DO YOU ENJOY SEX AND HOW MUCH (TRUTHFULLY) __YES a whole fucking lot_

ANY ADDED INFORMATION COULD BE LISTED ON THE BOTTOM.

Now I gotta few questions,

Do you like giving oral

If yes how many times per day

Sex How many times per day

Are you into chicks?

If yes would you bring a hotttie in the bedroom for us to share.

Do you really think you can handle me??

Please respond promptly

COME TO TONIC NITE CLUB EVERY THURDAY 18 FOR THE LADIES... EVERY SATURDAY 21 FOR EVERYONE AND LADIES FREE 8-11PM... BOTH NITES $1.00 BEERS AND $1.00 DRINKS FROM 8-10PM... COME TASTE THE TONIC!!!!! I PROMISE YOU WILL FIND YOUR MAN THERE

Originally posted by njdivacb

COME TO TONIC NITE CLUB EVERY THURDAY 18 FOR THE LADIES... EVERY SATURDAY 21 FOR EVERYONE AND LADIES FREE 8-11PM... BOTH NITES $1.00 BEERS AND $1.00 DRINKS FROM 8-10PM... COME TASTE THE TONIC!!!!! I PROMISE YOU WILL FIND YOUR MAN THERE

what an assclown. $1 beers and drinks:eek:

Latinas,

I mean this in the nicest possible way as a recommendation and not a "dis" on a girl i dont know...but...

a) having a picture of your butt, tattoo and thong hanging out the right side of your pants in your sig...is not exactly the way to promote yourself as a "nice" girl to date.

B) dancing on top of bars will not help you to find guys that want to "date" you...rather you will find the "boys" you talk of that just want to :hump: and :3some:

c) the picture of your boobies hanging out on kostap's signature is consistent with a) and B) above.

All in all, I think if you are looking for a "man" and not a "boy", then you should be changing your image because your current image is of one of a "party" girl and not one who is seriously looking for a man to date longer than saturday night out. Again i say this not to "dis" you but rather to make you think about how people are portrayed to others. I am sure you are a nice girl, but your image does not show it. my 2 sense

NAME_______Eric

PLACE OF RESIDENCE: _____New Jersey____

DO YOU HAVE A SHORE HOUSE? (IF YES, WHERE?) no

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME: Very Creative so i like to produce music- poetry- song writing- play piano- running- mountain biking, shopping, and above all- something unexpected and specific for my lady (whoever she is)____________

CAN YOU DO OTHER THINGS BESIDES GO OUT TO A CLUB EVERY WEEKEND? ___of corse__ how about a cruise- a play-comedi show?

IF SO PLEASE LIST _____look at previous__

DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE:has to be dinner- fine italian dining___not a movie- i have better things to do then sit ina room on a date with someone that i cant talk to-- but a FINE date would be unexpected experiances between me and (her) so i cant really TELL what it is- it just comes and if we are Clicking- then we both do things we like that remain unexpected

DO YOU WORK OUT? __yes_

DO YOU HAVE A JOB? ___yes_ WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A

LIVING? ___Build PC boards and some programming for INTeL computer corp___

DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT I BARTEND? ___can i join you? sounds interesting__

ARE YOU INSECURE? __u have to be kidding right/?__in some ways we all are_but theres a place and time to show it_i guess controling the amount is KEY but when it comes ot publicly, no- i am not

DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHICH INCLUDE MEN? does it bother you that i have many friends that include BOTH sexes?- y should that matter ( your men friends) u met them b4 me, its up to you on who and what firneds you keep- if they are good for you, then by all means- keep them- otherwise id apprecieate asking me on what to do about the ones your not shure of.

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME? __are you saying you have no control and are unrully and wildly?__if so, then you need to handle me, cantch me if you can LOL

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WAS ANGRY AND I NEEDED TO CALM DOWN? ___3 words___GIVE _YOU_ SPACE_-you just tell me when your ready

DO YOU ENJOY FOREPLAY? _no_ however i do enjoy 12 play (thats 4play but 3 times a night)

DO YOU ENJOY SEX AND HOW MUCH (TRUTHFULLY) _at most- 3-4 times a day_at least once every other day- depends on if SHE is able to :hat: