Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slightly ot, but did anyone hear about this?

joeg

i'm with wendy on this one:

G-UNIT

:)

Nick: yeah, you have valid points... i mean, the ideal solution is to never have gained the weight in the first place... but since its too late for that, my longterm health is already compromised in some way, and its just a judgement call between the damage being overweight does to your health Vs the damage ephedra does in controlled amounts... i don't think theres a "right" or "wrong" answer... its just a matter of opinion....

Originally posted by phatman

...simplistic comments like go to the gym dont deserve a response...it's usu coming from someone that never had a weight problem nor knows someone that does....i just dont like pills...esp ones that we do not have proper longterm studies

It sure does deserve a response. b/c who pays for all the medical bills for these poeple who have been overweight all of their lives and now have diabites, heart disease, high blood pressure?? WE DO

I don't like going to the gym, but i get my ass up 4x a week and go for 1 -1 1/2 hours. All those pills are not even FDA approved and people do drop dead from them. Why dont you just go and buy that device that you strap onto your belly and it vibrates and you can watch the weight just disappear!! That seems to be a good seller here in America

Bring on the Fat tax!!

Originally posted by chris817

It sure does deserve a response. b/c who pays for all the medical bills for these poeple who have been overweight all of their lives and now have diabites, heart disease, high blood pressure?? WE DO

I don't like going to the gym, but i get my ass up 4x a week and go for 1 -1 1/2 hours. All those pills are not even FDA approved and people do drop dead from them. Why dont you just go and buy that device that you strap onto your belly and it vibrates and you can watch the weight just disappear!! That seems to be a good seller here in America

Bring on the Fat tax!!

I wish there was a stupid tax...