Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Weekend Official Beer Pong Tourney, Saturday 1:00

moo.......let the games start at 2.......you can always add teams to the bottom of the bracket as they appear........I think more than one table is gonna be required for this event.....ya heard......bigtime.....going tanning friday......i dont wanna hear this beach shit from you!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

moo.......let the games start at 2.......you can always add teams to the bottom of the bracket as they appear........I think more than one table is gonna be required for this event.....ya heard......bigtime.....going tanning friday......i dont wanna hear this beach shit from you!!!!

Dave but the millions and millions of my fans are requesting my attendence on the belmar beach.......girls are fighting over the right to oil me up....who am i to dissapoint?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

im gonna take you up on this offer one day this weekend. im bringing my secret german weapon. kid is the best starter in beer pong history. then when we get down to one cup i gotta come in and close it. joey aint bad either. beirut style is the only way to play

you know where I live bro..........stop by anytime for lessons. :cool:

Originally posted by njbigtime

Listen dont be bitter, i am sorry you didnt make the cut for oil girl, maybe next week...However, i do need someone to towel me dry after getting out of the ocean.....

Ewww you disgust me ...i would never touch you after going on dirty jersey water! ...I don't care how hot you are!

DON26, have you been reading this??????? this reminds me of the time we were walking pass that park and beat those 13 year olds for their bikes and baseball cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how old were we then, 23, 24???...........OH THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!!!!!!

Tyco,lets play some pong friday night in belmar in between happy hour and K.LO's friday night jam!!!!!

I need a little warm up, I haven't played since last summer, but that still won't stop me from dominating the Moo's back yard!!!!

I played all over the world, if I can handle the shitty weather in the Amazon and the hostile crowd in Columbia, I'm sure I can brush of the guidos in shitside!!!!!

$100 a head, for real,lets have some fun!!!!!

If the Tanks are as good as you say, why the fuck not????

Originally posted by tempkid

Tyco,lets play some pong friday night in belmar in between happy hour and K.LO's friday night jam!!!!!

I need a little warm up, I haven't played since last summer, but that still won't stop me from dominating the Moo's back yard!!!!

I played all over the world, if I can handle the shitty weather in the Amazon and the hostile crowd in Columbia, I'm sure I can brush of the guidos in shitside!!!!!

Tempkid we need to talk................Btw i am putting a curfew on you for friday night..................i want you well rested and ready to play

Originally posted by njbigtime

Tempkid we need to talk................Btw i am putting a curfew on you for friday night..................i want you well rested and ready to play

Bigtime, call me tonight!!!!!

I'm putting a curfew on myself...4am....don't worry I'll be ready!!!!!

Moo, explain some rules...hit 2 cups, get them back????

no blowing?????? no bouncing??????? at the end if both players hit the last cup, no chance to tie??????

The thing about beer pong is it's better to just stay on the table if you win because that's how you get into a groove!!!!!

A tourney is def going to need a bracket!!!!!!

Does the winners get to wear the helmet and cape at Tempts????

Will trewguy ever use the spacebar??????

Bigtime, call me tonight!!!!!

I'm putting a curfew on myself...4am....don't worry I'll be ready!!!!!

Moo, explain some rules...hit 2 cups, get them back????

no blowing?????? no bouncing??????? at the end if both players hit the last cup, no chance to tie??????

The thing about beer pong is it's better to just stay on the table if you win because that's how you get into a groove!!!!!

A tourney is def going to need a bracket!!!!!!

Does the winners get to wear the helmet and cape at Tempts????

Will trewguy ever use the spacebar??????

bonus cup?

no doubt bro! give a ring or just come over........we'll def be there playing. Never stops..........