Clubplanet Nightlife Community

house diva

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah, she clammed up awefully quick, ehhh???????

clammed up my ass lol I was in NYC all day yesterday taking care of business making $$$$$ not sitting here all day fcuking around with TP-CREW!

When you see her, say a prayer and kiss your heart goodbye

She's trouble, in a word get closer to the fire

Run faster, her laughter burns you up inside

You're spinning round and round

You can't get up, you try but you can't

Quien es esa nina, who's that girl

Senorita, mas fina, who's that girl

You try to avoid her, fate is in your hands

She's smiling, an invitation to the dance

Her heart is on the street, tu corazon es suyo

Now you're falling at her feet

You try to get away but you can't

Light up my life, so blind I can't see

Light up my life, no one can help me now

He's spinning round and round

Who's that girl

Now, who's that girl

Now, who's that girl

Now, who's that girl:rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

clammed up my ass lol I was in NYC all day yesterday taking care of business making $$$$$ not sitting here all day fcuking around with TP-CREW!

When you see her, say a prayer and kiss your heart goodbye

She's trouble, in a word get closer to the fire

You're spinning round and round

You try to avoid her, fate is in your hands

She's smiling, an invitation to the dance

Her heart is on the street, tu corazon es suyo

Now you're falling at her feet

You try to get away but you can't

Light up my life, so blind I can't see

Light up my life, no one can help me now

He's spinning round and round

Who's that girl

Now, who's that girl

Now, who's that girl

Now, who's that girl:rolleyes:

negative12.jpg

NAH DOOD HOLMDEL AND FOR LOVE OF GOD I WISH EVERYONE WOULD STOP INVESTIGATING..I KNOW I'M THE KOOLEST MOST REAL... INTERESTING... INTRIGUING PERSON ONE ON THIS SITE BUT C-MON GIVE IT A REST ALREADY! :rolleyes:

Looks like it found the CAPS LOCK key again.

Originally posted by dani672

:laugh:

WOOOO WOWWW YOU POSTED A PICTURE YOU AREN'T A DUMB AS YOU LOOK AFTER ALL! LMAO

FUNNY THING IS...YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE LAUGHING WHEN I APPROACH YOU ONE DAY AND KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT... THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING! :laugh: I SHOULDN'T REALLY WASTE MY TIME WITH TRAILOR PARK TRASH LIKE YOURSELF....RULE #1 DON'T MESS WITH TRUST FUND KIDS! :punch:

BTW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED BY FCUKING WITH ME? LOL DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO STOP ME AND CHANGE ME AND MY BEHAVIOR??? NOO FCUKIN WAY! DO YOU THINK I CARE WHAT THE "SUSPECTS" ON THIS BOARD THINK OF ME? APPARENTLY NOT!!! CAUSE I HAVE AN EGO THE SIZE OF ___________ YEAH EXACTLY! LOL YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!!! AND YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A SERIOUS DEATH WISH.....I REALIZE YOU ARE SOME LOW SELFESTEEM BITCH WITH A BEYOND BUSTED FACE AND HENCE THEREFORE HAS TO POST "HER" FAKE BOOBS TO GET ATTENTION. LISTEN GO SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND FCUK YOUR POOR "OFF THE SAUCE" WASHED OUT WHITE BOYFRIEND......BECAUSE IN REALITY GOOD LOOKING RICH GUYS WOULD NEVER EVER TAKE A HOOTER SCUMBAG LIKE YOU HOME!!! SO STAY IN YOUR FCUKING TRAILOR....YOU GET USED AND FCUKED WITH AND TOSSED AND LAUGHED AT MORE THEN I EVER WOULD MY ENTIRE LIFE....CAUSE I'M SMARTER THEN YOU! SEE ME SMILE AT YOU FROM MY BENZ! LATER CUNT! :rolleyes:

WOOOO WOWWW YOU POSTED A PICTURE YOU AREN'T A DUMB AS YOU LOOK AFTER ALL! LMAO

FUNNY THING IS...YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE LAUGHING WHEN I APPROACH YOU ONE DAY AND KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT... THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING! :laugh: I SHOULDN'T REALLY WASTE MY TIME WITH TRAILOR PARK TRASH LIKE YOURSELF....RULE #1 DON'T MESS WITH TRUST FUND KIDS! :punch:

BTW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED BY FCUKING WITH ME? LOL DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO STOP ME AND CHANGE ME AND MY BEHAVIOR??? NOO FCUKIN WAY! DO YOU THINK I CARE WHAT THE "SUSPECTS" ON THIS BOARD THINK OF ME? APPARENTLY NOT!!! CAUSE I HAVE AN EGO THE SIZE OF ___________ YEAH EXACTLY! LOL YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!!! AND YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A SERIOUS DEATH WISH.....I REALIZE YOU ARE SOME LOW SELFESTEEM BITCH WITH A BEYOND BUSTED FACE AND HENCE THEREFORE HAS TO POST "HER" FAKE BOOBS TO GET ATTENTION. LISTEN GO SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND FCUK YOUR POOR "OFF THE SAUCE" WASHED OUT WHITE BOYFRIEND......BECAUSE IN REALITY GOOD LOOKING RICH GUYS WOULD NEVER EVER TAKE A HOOTER SCUMBAG LIKE YOU HOME!!! SO STAY IN YOUR FCUKING TRAILOR....YOU GET USED AND FCUKED WITH AND TOSSED AND LAUGHED AT MORE THEN I EVER WOULD MY ENTIRE LIFE....CAUSE I'M SMARTER THEN YOU! SEE ME SMILE AT YOU FROM MY BENZ! LATER CUNT! :rolleyes:

This has to be the most pathetic post I have ever read in my entire life. You are threatening her for posting your "beyond busted face on cp"

Youre not one to be calling shots honey.

Second at least she can be getting fucked when was the last time you were touched by anyone . If you can even reach your own cunt. You fucking lard ass. Prob have to roll your fat ass around in flour to find the fucking wet spot. Why dont you call Jenny craig drop a few hundred pounds then start bashing people.

You are obviously so insecure about yourself that you have to make fun of other people to get the heat off of you. Then mention trust funds and Benzes like youre cool or something. Probably a broke ass bitch anyway.

Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

BTW take your trust fund money and go buy hooked on phonics. 1-800-abc-defg.

"Trailor" is actually spelled trailer

living in a trailor is cool!!!

and i retired from hooters :laugh:

so its ok to bash me and my friends but i say one thing and you want to kill me.. thats cool

i dont really care if people think i am egotistical..i work hard to look the way that i do... taking care of myself is important to me... dont see anything wrong with it.. i can't help if i love myself.. cause when it comes down to it.. thats all i have... you should try to love yourself some more so you wouldn't have to come on here and make fun of everyone

as i posted before i dont even know why i took the time to post about you..

kosta will you be my body gaurd?? i'm scurred

I would but I dont think the iron brothers would be able to pick this lard ass up if she tried to sit on us!!!!!

Although I got pretty good aim but I never used a whaling gun before. Maybe a harpoon would do the trick!!!

my skinny little body would break:)

its ok she dont fit to get in the clubs anyway, she's the reject that sits on the bench outside the club because

1. she cant fit through the door.

2. 99% of nightclubs dont carry Crisco to try to squeeze her ass through

3. She has to get the money out of the trust fund so she can spend it therefore Tonney has to wait a few more years.

4. when she walks in fire dept. maximum occupancy drops by 10%

Kos

I was starting to feel bad about you guys busting this girl until she started opening her mouth about Trust funds etc. Noone cares - take the money get plastic sugery (the works) and you will be fine. Or have your "trust Fund" buy Club Planet and Ban everyone- otherwise shut the fuck up

hey kosta am i going to see you at SP thurs... or are you just going to be a blur cause you are there so fast???

If i dont go how are you gonna go to the bathroom?? Cant have you waiting in that line!!!!

Not sure yet might have a new thursday spot, but will prob stop by for a few for Robbie Rivera.

Originally posted by kostaP

This has to be the most pathetic post I have ever read in my entire life. You are threatening her for posting your "beyond busted face on cp"

Youre not one to be calling shots honey.

Second at least she can be getting fucked when was the last time you were touched by anyone . If you can even reach your own cunt. You fucking lard ass. Prob have to roll your fat ass around in flour to find the fucking wet spot. Why dont you call Jenny craig drop a few hundred pounds then start bashing people.

You are obviously so insecure about yourself that you have to make fun of other people to get the heat off of you. Then mention trust funds and Benzes like youre cool or something. Probably a broke ass bitch anyway.

Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

BTW take your trust fund money and go buy hooked on phonics. 1-800-abc-defg.

"Trailor" is actually spelled trailer

KostaP OWNED 4realhousediva - 6/16/03

01-19-pinned.jpg