house diva

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

Kos

I was starting to feel bad about you guys busting this girl until she started opening her mouth about Trust funds etc. Noone cares - take the money get plastic sugery (the works) and you will be fine. Or have your "trust Fund" buy Club Planet and Ban everyone- otherwise shut the fuck up

hahahaaaaa:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

BTW Kosta............when is the next Retro night at Merge, got any idea???

Coming real soon!!!!!

This weekend is the 2nd Anniversary party.

then there are plenty of suprises in store!!!.

BTW Kosta you better be careful what you say

You know what they say - Rule #1 never mess with Trust Fund Kids - and the work is that FeeFee, Biff ,Buffy and FooFoo already have a hit out on you - Be careful of those Bently Drive By's I am always hearing about:confused:

Originally posted by nootsy

BTW Kosta you better be careful what you say

You know what they say - Rule #1 never mess with Trust Fund Kids - and the work is that FeeFee, Biff ,Buffy and FooFoo already have a hit out on you - Be careful of those Bently Drive By's I am always hearing about:confused:

hahahaa last week Its a good thing I had my bullet proof vest on because There was a crew three cars deep with a lamborghini, mercedes ahd a rolls royce they started spraying me with rounds and I hit the concrete returned fire with my ak-47 tookout the last 2 cars then the cop that was at the door hopped on his bike and raced the lambo down the strip and put 2 in the drivers head the car crashed into a street pole and blew up all in a days work in seaside!!!!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

SEE ME SMILE AT YOU FROM MY BENZ! LATER CUNT! :rolleyes:

...uh......aren't u the same self righteous cunt bag who dedicated a whole post to people making up for their insecurities with plastic surgery etc?........yea....that's what i thought.......so keep braggin about the benzo ............u could rock a bentley......still doesn't change the fact your mug belongs on an alpo bag...............

Originally posted by misk

...uh......aren't u the same self righteous cunt bag who dedicated a whole post to people making up for their insecurities with plastic surgery etc?........yea....that's what i thought.......so keep braggin about the benzo ............u could rock a bentley......still doesn't change the fact your mug belongs on an alpo bag...............

Not to mention proundly announcing how she quit her job. Yeah, you'll be in a Benz alright.......unemployed

Originally posted by misk

HATERADE GOTTA LOVE IT....you wanna be a moron and judge my appearance by one picture?:rolleyes: go right ahead......BTW YOU'RE A SUSPECT!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEOPLE BRAGGING ABOUT SAUSE/6-PACKS/PLASTIC SURGERY VS. BRAGGING ABOUT $$$ AND CARS!!!! ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT...YOU FCUKWADS WANNA COME ON HERE BRAGGING THAT YOU ARE THIS AND THAT :rolleyes: YEAH OK......LIFE'S A BITCH AND I'M AN ASSHOLE SOO GO FCUK YOURSELF! AND KOSTA MIND YOUR BUSINESS LET THE BIMBETTES FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES!

HATERADE GOTTA LOVE IT....you wanna be a moron and judge my appearance by one picture?:rolleyes: go right ahead......BTW YOU'RE A SUSPECT!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEOPLE BRAGGING ABOUT SAUSE/6-PACKS/PLASTIC SURGERY VS. BRAGGING ABOUT $$$ AND CARS!!!! ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT...YOU FCUKWADS WANNA COME ON HERE BRAGGING THAT YOU ARE THIS AND THAT :rolleyes: YEAH OK......LIFE'S A BITCH AND I'M AN ASSHOLE SOO GO FCUK YOURSELF! AND KOSTA MIND YOUR BUSINESS LET THE BIMBETTES FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES!

.........i'm a suspect?.....what r u scooby doo?...........and yea....thanks for proving my point u ignorant douche bag........you are a hypocrite......there is no difference .......

...as far as the bimbette comment......u have the wrong girl.....and i don't need anyone to fight my battles.....i'll rip u a new one verbally.........and if this was in the real world you would be eating through a straw for the next 20 yrs of your pathetic life...........don't generalize................

LET THE BIMBETTES FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES!

Generally bimbettes refer to women who look good. . .I don't count any woman who probably weighs more than me as anything interesting, unless of course that woman was taller than me, which never happens.

Anyway, we back up those that we like, and attack those that are fucking retarded. After some things you've said before on here, you fall under the "fucking retarded" category.

ok so digga saw this thread floatin around and i gotta say, whenever i see more than 5 pages im hesitant to open because i have the attention span of an eggplant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after railin 5 ridalins i took it upon myself to see what was going on in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION, IS THIS A PICTURE THREAD OR A REVIEW OF THE MOVIE "THE RING"...............................

what in gods name is that picture???????, i just ran to the bathroom and threw up b/c i thaught i sniffffed my acid tabs instead of my ritalin.........but then i came back and realized the picture is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GO TO A HAPPY PLACE DIGGA, DO TO A HAPPY PLACE, ITS JUST A DREAM, ITS JUST A DREAM"........................................

Originally posted by roddigga

whenever i see more than 5 pages im hesitant to open because i have the attention span of an eggplant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"........................................

....i hear that! lol........unfortunately i was here from the beginning................eh............i am gonna go out for a few drinks now and try to scratch out my mind's eye..........i fear i won't be able to sleep tonight after that visual................

ok so digga saw this thread floatin around and i gotta say, whenever i see more than 5 pages im hesitant to open because i have the attention span of an eggplant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after railin 5 ridalins i took it upon myself to see what was going on in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION, IS THIS A PICTURE THREAD OR A REVIEW OF THE MOVIE "THE RING"...............................

what in gods name is that picture???????, i just ran to the bathroom and threw up b/c i thaught i sniffffed my acid tabs instead of my ritalin.........but then i came back and realized the picture is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GO TO A HAPPY PLACE DIGGA, DO TO A HAPPY PLACE, ITS JUST A DREAM, ITS JUST A DREAM"........................................

yes misk, i bet you know how i feel, ADD is a bitch HUH, i need my YELLOW HIGHLITER TO FOLLOW LONG THREADS OR I GET LOST

.............you guys are pretty freegin cruel huh................

ignore these girls DIVA, keep posting pics, i have an 1/8 of shrooms left............ill go put em in some peanut butter and jelly and bug out to more of your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

i love hilucinigenics and FUKED UP PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes misk, i bet you know how i feel, ADD is a bitch HUH, i need my YELLOW HIGHLITER TO FOLLOW LONG THREADS OR I GET LOST

ignore these girls DIVA, keep posting pics, i have an 1/8 of shrooms left............ill go put em in some peanut butter and jelly and bug out to more of your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

do you think i'm honestly offended by any of these comments? you don't know me that well do you :tongue:

KOSTA MIND YOUR BUSINESS LET THE BIMBETTES FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES!

Whats the matter you cant argue with an educated asshole with a strong mind and a large vocabulary. Keep eatin babe, and dont worry about the rest of us cause we sure dont give a fuck about you.

Have a day.

Originally posted by kostaP

Whats the matter you cant argue with an educated asshole with a strong mind and a large vocabulary. Keep eatin babe, and dont worry about the rest of us cause we sure dont give a fuck about you.

Have a day.

NO I CAN DEF. ARGUE WITH YOU. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HARD-CORE? LMAO YOU ARE A RIOT IF ANYTHING. BTW YOU'RE KOOL TOO FOR ACTING LIKE A TOUGH GUY...."WOOO HOOO BIG BAD BOY KOSTA ON THE DEFENSE FOR THE BIMBETTE PATROL" :rolleyes: BTW A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES HERE AND THERE BY NO MEANS GIVES GROUND TO JUSTIFY ONES INTELLIGENCE LEVEL. NOW I'LL BE IN NYC MOST OF THE DAY SO SAVE YOUR NONSENSE FOR L8TER! :tongue:

NO I CAN DEF. ARGUE WITH YOU. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HARD-CORE? LMAO YOU ARE A RIOT IF ANYTHING. BTW YOU'RE KOOL TOO FOR ACTING LIKE A TOUGH GUY...."WOOO HOOO BIG BAD BOY KOSTA ON THE DEFENSE FOR THE BIMBETTE PATROL" :rolleyes: BTW A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES HERE AND THERE BY NO MEANS GIVES GROUND TO JUSTIFY ONES INTELLIGENCE LEVEL. NOW I'LL BE IN NYC MOST OF THE DAY SO SAVE YOUR NONSENSE FOR L8TER! :tongue:

Uhm. . .obviously it cares what people think about it. . . since why the hell else would it be going on here at 8am before going into the city? only reason I'm on here is I wanna see if there are any more posts promoting wed nite at djais :laugh:

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Uhm. . .obviously it cares what people think about it. . . since why the hell else would it be going on here at 8am before going into the city? only reason I'm on here is I wanna see if there are any more posts promoting wed nite at djais :laugh:

YOooo "CAPTAIN TOOL SHED" WOULD YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP ALREADY BECAUSE YOU SERIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING...AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I RECEIVED A PRIVATE MESSAGE....OK MR. NOSEY FCUK? THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE HERE IS BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GET LAID IN THE MORGUE SO YOU ARE TRYING FOR IT HERE......GOOD LUCK :aright:

NO I CAN DEF. ARGUE WITH YOU. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HARD-CORE?

Hardcore??? Hardcore is DIVA given carte blanche access to the packaging area at the Krispy Kreme factory.

attachment.php?postid=1525727