Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW PVD @ 34 this Friday set times and cover

spacious

Originally posted by thehog

edgar, pvd, ga

what ever they all sound the same to me:confused:

Uhhh no, no, no I don't think so. They all have their own distinct style. Obviously you can't tell...

Hey btw...any reason why your name is the hog??? Just wondering???? And is that your Chihuahua in the pic????

:what:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pod

Y'all should be glad you're getting PvD. In most other cities in America, PvD playing is a pipe dream...

I see it a lot on this board, a club, not just Space either, brings in someone decent, be it PvD, Dave Seaman, or <insert your favorite DJ here>, and people still aren't happy!

While I agree, it'd be cool if Edgar came on after Paul, but sometimes things don't always work out. And who's to say it won't? Edgar could talk things over with PvD and whomever comes on after, and you all might just get what you want anyway, and all the whiners will have to issue retractions the next day :)

We will whine until we get our way...and if we don't get it, WE'LL WHINE EVEN MORE! :mad: Deal with it.

For everything everyone here on this board knows, I'm amazed at some of the posts!

Edgar and PVD are both with the same booking agent-not to mention that PVD as well as Oakenfold have requested specifically that Edgar open/close for them. Therefore they go hand in hand!!!!

Another little note, yes Edgar is know for playing trance and sometimes house when the occassion calls for it...are any of you familiar with Southside? Edgar V, Charlie and DJ Sammy O? Well check out Ritual Insanity on Twisted's label...some of you house heads would love it. Familiarize yourselves!!!!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Uhhh no, no, no I don't think so. They all have their own distinct style. Obviously you can't tell...

Hey btw...any reason why your name is the hog??? Just wondering???? And is that your Chihuahua in the pic????

:what:

No disrespect to any of these guys but I’m not into trance.

that's the dogs name

:tongue:

For everything everyone here on this board knows, I'm amazed at some of the posts!

Edgar and PVD are both with the same booking agent-not to mention that PVD as well as Oakenfold have requested specifically that Edgar open/close for them. Therefore they go hand in hand!!!!

Another little note, yes Edgar is know for playing trance and sometimes house when the occassion calls for it...are any of you familiar with Southside? Edgar V, Charlie and DJ Sammy O? Well check out Ritual Insanity on Twisted's label...some of you house heads would love it. Familiarize yourselves!!!!

My favorite song of their's (as of now)...is the one that says "ALLRIGHT!"

That song is the SHIT!!!

Originally posted by pod

Y'all should be glad you're getting PvD. In most other cities in America, PvD playing is a pipe dream...

I see it a lot on this board, a club, not just Space either, brings in someone decent, be it PvD, Dave Seaman, or <insert your favorite DJ here>, and people still aren't happy!

While I agree, it'd be cool if Edgar came on after Paul, but sometimes things don't always work out. And who's to say it won't? Edgar could talk things over with PvD and whomever comes on after, and you all might just get what you want anyway, and all the whiners will have to issue retractions the next day :)

the condescending bullshit you posted, doesn’t answer the legitimate question people have asked. is Edgar V opening and closing yes or no ? if you would stop kissing Space’s arse for 5 mins, and read the posts you would understand the same. every event Space post on this board, states who is playing, in what room and the times for the same. imo if your going to promote your shit on CP, then address the questions people have or promote your shit elsewhere. it’s really as simple as that. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

the condescending bullshit you posted, doesn’t answer the legitimate question people have asked. is Edgar V opening and closing yes or no ? if you would stop kssing Space’s arse for 5 mins, and read the post you would understand the same. every event Space post on this board, states who is playing, in what room and the times for the same. imo if you going to promote your shit on CP, then address the questions people have or promote your shit elsewhere. it’s really as simple as that. ;)

Damn that was straight AND to the point. Why can't most of the people posting be like Sobeton...by the way, I saw you at maze but never went up to introduce myself...maybe we'll see each other at Space 34 on Friday.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ITS ALLRIGHT..GONNA ROCK TONIGHT...COME ON GIVE ME SOME MORE..MAKE IT FEEL RIGHT...ALLRIGHT:tongue:

Damn...I didn't know you could sing...let me talk to Edgar and maybe we can hook you up to sing some tracks on their next collaboration. How about that?

Damn...I didn't know you could sign...let me talk to Edgar and maybe we can hook you up to sing some tracks on their next collaboration. How about that?

something in F major...i cant really hit any other notes...and tell him that i will NOT wear my cheerleading outfit to the audition:tongue:

i don't give a fuck...i'm gonna whine. i know paul asks for edgar to open and close for him. LP should respect pvd's requests. i mean don't you have to grant his wishes and ours?

i mean how many fucking times do we have to go thru this with you? last year when tiesto was here, you decided to spin after him...didn't you notice people laughing and leaving the d-floor? GET THIS STRAIGHT - WE WANT EDGAR V B4 & AFTER PVD.

Make that change MF!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i don't give a fuck...i'm gonna whine. didn't you notice people laughing and leaving the d-floor? GET THIS STRAIGHT - WE WANT EDGAR V B4 & AFTER PVD. Make that change MF!

not for nothing...i am sure that all of u really wanna hear Edgar after PVD, hell i would only want to hear Edgar, PERIOD!!! but LP runs his club the way he sees fit and i am sure he wipes his butt with all this...only way to make him listen is to completely boycott Space for that night...and i am sure THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN...unfortunately these are the way the cards are dealt and u have to accept it...:(

something in F major...i cant really hit any other notes...and tell him that i will NOT wear my cheerleading outfit to the audition:tongue:

LMMFAO!!! I was gonna suggest that too...you can be on their cover with that red wig and cheerleading outfit! It would make the bomb lp/cd cover!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

You're too freakin funny Jesse! heyt tell Meli I said Wasssaaap!

Originally posted by pod

Yeah, he's a smash hit up in Boise, Idaho. People are starting a petition to have him play there.

In fact, they named the biggest potato grown that year PvD in his honor..............

I swear, it's true:eek:

You're too freakin funny Jesse! heyt tell Meli I said Wasssaaap!

;) ...i told her last night...she said whats up as well, i dont think we will be making it to PVD...we are still "ironing" out some issues...and i think we are gonna start laying low from the scene for a while...:(

;) ...i told her last night...she said whats up as well, i dont think we will be making it to PVD...we are still "ironing" out some issues...and i think we are gonna start laying low from the scene for a while...:(

Well, I think its best that you guys have some time to yourselves and get away from "the scene", sometimes we ALL need that. Wish you guys nothing but the best.

Besitos and quieritos for the both of ya...