Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is there better to go then the SURF on Sundays

This Sunday is the official Summer Kickoff Party w/ International DJ Superstar, Skribbles. For those who thought that last year's DJ Lineup was good wait til u see this years. This year for the first time ever 2 of the world's top 100 DJs (according to DJMag) will be playing on the Jersey shore. This summer is going to be sick so I hope everyone enjoys. We all know once the summer kicks in there is no place better to be then Sundays at the SURF.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dolce...Just tell me how fucking Hot I am...Then we can be friends again. Keep the hair staright as well...and if you miss Sunnie Hunnie again...prepare to DIE!!!

YOU'RE SO HOT RIGHT NOW YOU'RE DESK CHAIR MUST BE MELTING!

hAIR WILL be straight whenever weather permits...but if i must do it straight to keep you as my friend then it is done!!

Ohh P>S you're sooo HoT righT Now AND an hour from now as well!

BIGTIME: Don't deny how much you missed me at SUnnie Hunnie...you were in a cranky mood from what i heard. I'll try to make it next time!

Originally posted by dolcebabe

BIGTIME: Don't deny how much you missed me at SUnnie Hunnie...you were in a cranky mood from what i heard. I'll try to make it next time!

Dont flatter yourself young one................................

Just had my 50gram protein shake...It tasted so good...It was chocolate...much like the color of my skin...I smell so fucking good right now...I need to stop wearing this sexy cologne...Women simply cannot handle the Hottness...I cannot wait to get out of work and rip my shirt off...roll down the windows and listen to some beats...while all the women on Route 1 pleasure themselves to me. I am too HOT.

Dolce...Did I say speak...Tell me how Hot I am. Did you hear me fucking the other night? How hot was it to listen to me?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Should i be scared? Young one if i get you into an R rated movie will that make it up to you?

hmmm PuRHAPSs...Just don't be a slob and get popcorn or PIZZA...I mean you do want to take your shirt off @ tempts for My birthday! We can not afford having your fat hang out of your DIESEL jeans!

hmmm PuRHAPSs...Just don't be a slob and get popcorn or PIZZA...I mean you do want to take your shirt off @ tempts for My birthday! We can not afford having your fat hang out of your DIESEL jeans!

I said i would get you into the movie....I didnt say i would be attending it with you.........You arent that lucky..............

Originally posted by njbigtime

I said i would get you into the movie....I didnt say i would be attending it with you.........You arent that lucky..............

Ohh good! lol i didn't want to be so harsh and ask you not to attend! but now that you said it...maybe you can buy dondiezel a ticket...he'll be honored to watch it with me!

Ohh good! lol i didn't want to be so harsh and ask you not to attend! but now that you said it...maybe you can buy dondiezel a ticket...he'll be honored to watch it with me!

We better get you two front row seats, MINI- ME couple..........

Second, my shirt only comes off at Temps on hoildays, your b-day is not a holiday....again dont flatter yourself

STACKED...yes i heard she was having a ridiculous moment of pleasure! only you can pull that!

Chris...you are too hot to deal with this...please disregard my absurd remarks...and remmber that YOU ARE SO HOT!!

Better smarten up! Or I will send you back to the 12th grade