Clubplanet Nightlife Community

webster hall slut

So. I noticed many people have been talking about what a whore that girl is, in the webster hall ad at the top of the page. BTW George I love your sig ;)… But when I saw that, I just assumed it was one of their go-go dancers, not just some slut at the bar. Aren’t they always dancing around in their underwear anyway?? I thought that was pretty much the norm for go-go dancers.

Originally posted by copahc

So. I noticed many people have been talking about what a whore that girl is, in the webster hall ad at the top of the page. BTW George I love your sig ;)… But when I saw that, I just assumed it was one of their go-go dancers, not just some slut at the bar. Aren’t they always dancing around in their underwear anyway?? I thought that was pretty much the norm for go-go dancers.

No they have an amature strip teast night on fridays or saturdays I believe. If you check their website you can see all the pix from it. Im taking that is a sequence from a few of the pix taken at the strip tease.

Originally posted by javix69trips

Webster.gif HATERZ

come on I dont know this girl but I heard the strip show on friday at webster is pretty hot

So honesty this girlWebster.gif is somewhat banging and obviously outgoing..let her be

:party:

Live & Let

Javi

Webster.gif

Some girls need to respect themselves.

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i wonder if she knows her little show is being whored out on a message board lol

Etienne! :D

probably not

Webster.gifWebster.gifWebster.gifWebster.gif

You think Webster told her they were gonna use her, or she waived that right by signing some kind of contest entrance form..probably...

javix

Actually now my slighty stoned mind says WHO GIVES A F#@# ABOUT ANY OF THIS...more power to her if she consented, either way lets kill this thread :blown:

why is it when a woman is not afraid to show off her body

and have some fun... she's disrespecting herself and she's labeled as a whore...

but when a man stick his d### in everything that moves, it's o.k.

Stop being so one-sided:tongue:

keep it lite...

Originally posted by pebbles118

and have some fun... she's disrespecting herself and she's labeled as a whore...

keep it lite...

I am still on the fence on this issue. Personally, I think you are comparing apples and oranges with regards to how many sexual partners one has. Regarding that, it really burns me when a promiscuous girl is a slut and a promiscuous guy is player or a pimp. Either they're both players, or they're both sluts.

As for stripping, I don't know... I have never seen a guy strip and don't know any that strip, so I can't say anything to that effect. I have been to a strip club before though and I have to say, it is *really* demeaning... I have no idea how these girls can let these nasty guys without a prayer in the world of landing some real ass stick their faces right up near their bodies and stare like that... ew.... and having seen that, I would say that anyone who can allow that to happen to herself cannot possibly have any self respect. I would figure it would be equally demeaning for a guy to have some girl's face up in his butt crack, ecc. ...but without having seen it for myself I can't be sure.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I am still on the fence on this issue. Personally, I think you are comparing apples and oranges with regards to how many sexual partners one has. Regarding that, it really burns me when a promiscuous girl is a slut and a promiscuous guy is player or a pimp. Either they're both players, or they're both sluts.

As for stripping, I don't know... I have never seen a guy strip and don't know any that strip, so I can't say anything to that effect. I have been to a strip club before though and I have to say, it is *really* demeaning... I have no idea how these girls can let these nasty guys without a prayer in the world of landing some real ass stick their faces right up near their bodies and stare like that... ew.... and having seen that, I would say that anyone who can allow that to happen to herself cannot possibly have any self respect. I would figure it would be equally demeaning for a guy to have some girl's face up in his butt crack, ecc. ...but without having seen it for myself I can't be sure.

My thoughts exactly ...

I totally agreed with you in regards to players or sluts.

On the stripper note: I have male friends that are strippers (real men) and their performances/shows are tastefully done; it's nothing demeaning about it; it's a business, they are well compensated... it just bothers me when women are labeled badly and men are applaused!! A lot of stripper (men and women) have paid their way through college with it... Now for this Webster hall stripper nite, it's all about who has the nerve and confidence in ones self to do such a performance in such a large arena for the first time. I'm sure alot of women did a strip show at one time or another for their husbands, lovers, etc., yes, not in such a public place, but has been done all the same...

having confidence in your sexuality and your body is not demeaning;) ;)

it's the old taboo, society feels that women shouldn't enjoy, or want sex as much as men, wrong, wrong..... don't get me wrong caution/protection is at the forefront, but all us women would like having a stiff one on a regular.... peace...:cool:

funny - i think the new double standard in 4th generation feminism is that when a woman is sexually aggressive it is an act of liberation, freeing her body from the shackles of oppression. but when a man wants to express his sexuality he is either a man-whore, pervert or a troglodyte relic from the stone age...

Originally posted by pebbles118

keep it lite...

true true

Originally posted by dialectics

funny - i think the new double standard in 4th generation feminism is that when a woman is sexually aggressive it is an act of liberation, freeing her body from the shackles of oppression. but when a man wants to express his sexuality he is either a man-whore, pervert or a troglodyte relic from the stone age...

well put...

You gotta love the double standards of feminism.. It's great how feminist's pick and choose when they want to be treated the same as men. It's like a buffet you only pick out what you want to put on your plate..