Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mets vs. yankees this weekend

belmar is going to be nuts this weekend.

robbie rivera

tyco and tempkid will lose in the cp belmar beer pong tournament

i'll be able to watch the yankees get swept out of shea from the comfort of a bar stool at djais happy hour (unless its sunny then at the beach with a radio)

and its some loser's b-day too

and i have off work monday

Originally posted by pipdaddy

belmar is going to be nuts this weekend.

i'll be able to watch the yankees get swept out of shea

Holy shit is that funny!!!!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!!!Still talking shit and you in LAST PLACE!!! Hey Pip, your 14 and a half games out,baseball is over for all the METS fans and its only JUNE!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dancerbar

yeah pip shut up, the Mets are f'n booty, anyhow would you like to make a friendly little wager this weekend, no loot we'll make it interesting, we have time to discuss

i dont make friendly bets. money talks.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Holy shit is that funny!!!!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!!!Still talking shit and you in LAST PLACE!!! Hey Pip, your 14 and a half games out,baseball is over for all the METS fans and its only JUNE!! :laugh: :laugh:

Their season is always over in June (except for that rare occurrence in 2000, but the Yanks took care of that)!!!

Pip....stupid question, but will you be at D'Jais on Friday?

Originally posted by cigs

Their season is always over in June (except for that rare occurrence in 2000, but the Yanks took care of that)!!!

if Cigs is goin to be at DJAIS on friday then you know for sure FRIDAYS NITES IN SEASIDE ARE A THING OF THE PAST

Originally posted by thehype

if Cigs is goin to be at DJAIS on friday then you know for sure FRIDAYS NITES IN SEASIDE ARE A THING OF THE PAST

Ha Ha.....nah....D'Jais happy hour (and D'Jais in general) was my old stomp'n ground for the years I had a house in Belmar. Now I'm just going back for a little visit!

Although, I really wish more people would come down to the Seaside area on Fridays. Why waste all the money on a shore house when you only come down on Saturday??????????

Will you be rock'n the mic Hype for karaoke?????

Originally posted by cigs

definitely. what time i finally get out of nyc and make it down tho is another question. hopefully around 7 ish