Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lust @ Karma Lounge...

lustcrew

this FRIDAY JUNE 20 - 10PM

LUST4HOUSE.COM & STELLAR CONCEPTS present LUST SESSIONS

ON THE DECKS DJ's VAUGHAN LAZAR & SHELDON PRINCE playing the finest deep, funky, soulful house

It's that time of the month again... We are excited about making our return to Karma Lounge in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. Last month's kick-off party with Chicago Dj, Mark Grant, was a HUGE success... Thank You!

This month we find our resident dj's, VAUGHAN & SHELDON PRINCE setting the tone for the whole evening. That means 6 hours of our local house-heads to keep your feet moving. The first 50 people through the door will get their latest mix-CD just for doing the "right thing"!

Please arrive early as this event will surely have Karma to capacity by midnight. After that, entrance is only guaranteed by the Fire Marshall himself!

See the pics from our last "Session" http://www.lust4house.com/gallery.html

or for more info www.lust4house.com

Karma Lounge

4 W. Las Olas Blvd

10 PM · 4 AM

21+ ID REQUIRED

NO COVER!

Should be another fun night... Sheldon and I will make some last-minute changes to our rider in our contract to have our own fully-stocked mini-bar in the dj booth so our friends will have no problems getting drinks... LOL :laugh:

Hope to see you LOLA

Originally posted by vaughanz

Should be another fun night... Sheldon and I will make some last-minute changes to our rider in our contract to have our own fully-stocked mini-bar in the dj booth so our friends will have no problems getting drinks... LOL :laugh:

Hope to see you LOLA

Well, since the forecast looks like rain on saturday (so no golf:(), WTF I might as well party like a rock star on friday:D

I'll probably come down and support;) C-ya Friday!

Is anyone else coming??:confused:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

so ur into swinging now?:eek:

Now, now... we know that hardly makes him a bad guy! Just a house-music listening, swinging guy!

GEtting ready for tonight. I start with a hearty breakfast of eggwhites and oatmeal and I sit in front of my turntable as I nervously flip through and listen to my back catalog of over 5,000 records as I carefully plan the evenings set for tonight, record for record....

(** Alarm Clock Blaring in Background**)

This is where I get up and go to the gym > then to work > then I rush home and hope I have some cool records inmy record bag that I packed last Saturday, jam a few of the new ones in and I'm off!!!

Hope to see you tonight!

House Music > Food For Your Soul!