Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more - Mr nice guy

georgym

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, only in cliches.

hehe i think you didn´t understand his comment, reread it again...

only in the movies the nice guy gets the (or *a*) girl, in EVERY fuckin movie out there. it´s pathetic and just another reminder of "it´s just fiction"

Originally posted by tastey

only in the movies the nice guy gets the (or *a*) girl, in EVERY fuckin movie out there. it´s pathetic and just another reminder of "it´s just fiction"

No, I understood what he meant.

Originally posted by tastey

Not true at all. I've never circum to being an asshole. I've been discribed by many as being sincere, nice, genuine, and, overall, real, and I have no problem getting beautiful, intelligent, personable, and fun ladies. And all of them are cool as hell and down to earth. Bottom line... games suck, drama sucks, and if you're not gonna be real, get the fuck out, cause I'm not playing any reindeer games.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Not true at all. I've never circum to being an asshole. I've been discribed by many as being sincere, nice, genuine, and, overall, real, and I have no problem getting beautiful, intelligent, personable, and fun ladies. And all of them are cool as hell and down to earth. Bottom line... games suck, drama sucks, and if you're not gonna be real, get the fuck out, cause I'm not playing any reindeer games.

Damn, that's straight out knowledge, velvet :cool:

I agree on all points. I think that i've just been bogged down too long with this girl. Those that know me know i talk about her all the time. Like i was stuck in the drama, stuck in the games...

Maybe if i ask for some space, i'll see the big picture :idea:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Damn, that's straight out knowledge, velvet :cool:

I agree on all points. I think that i've just been bogged down too long with this girl. Those that know me know i talk about her all the time. Like i was stuck in the drama, stuck in the games...

Maybe if i ask for some space, i'll see the big picture :idea:

Don't ask for space. Tell her you need space, and that you are taking space from the relationship. You don't need her permission.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Thanks to Tastey for being part of the creation of this thread.

It just seems to me that , after being so nice and going out of my way for a girl, it gets me no where fast.

So now, I shall be approaching women with more aggressiveness and naughtiness... or something :laugh2:

yikes !!! i'm i buzzed or did u post this b4?

i'm gonna go out on a limb and try to elaborate in a real-life-situation...bear with me....

A guy has been working his ass off since high school to make something of himself...i'm talking about..missing the hot parties, nice hot ass girls, best kick ass frat parties coz he couldnt fit in with the "in-crowd" poor guy missed the kick ass halloween party/ or the prom that even the most big hideous looking guy got sum ass just coz he played ball.

now, the said dude graduated with honors and makes the big moolah.... he got it made !!! but....

he resorts to being the nice guy that he was in school, in hope that the girls will see him for who he is...the nice guy that hes' always been...BAD move !!:nono:

If your mojo was being a good and 'nice' guy,...you might as well have been the mailman and nail all the lonely housewives !!!

C'mon... lose the naivitivity and hold your fort. You went thru the rigorous motions of being somebody,..cap it all up by being the same hound that made u you !!

so, in summary.... be yourself... just dont end up like the welcome mat at your parents house. works all ways.

its time to claim your booty...... let your "dick' run u r mind. sometimes, desperate times calls 4 desperste measures. GET PAID !!

relationships are like battle.

You can't give ground voluntarily, unless it's a conscious concession for the other person and theyy realize the concession they're recieving.

Otherwise they'll expect you to give ground all the time and that'll undermine the relationship and reduce you to a figurehead boyfriend, not anything of substance.

There's a difference between being an asshole and being secure in your position. Some women can't tell the difference, so they'll go after the asshole, figuring that they're getting a strong male.

Just don't take bullshit and don't EVER EVER let the woman twist you around and run the relationship by herself. If she's dictating policy, it's time for a reality check [and a serious kick in the ass - both hers AND yours].

oh and NEVER let the girl try to lead you around with the pussy.

hormones are one of the strongest ways to lever someone into doing something, and women know this shit like a cat knows balance.

no i'm not jaded... really...

Originally posted by cintron

You can't give ground voluntarily, unless it's a conscious concession for the other person and theyy realize the concession they're recieving.

Otherwise they'll expect you to give ground all the time and that'll undermine the relationship and reduce you to a figurehead boyfriend, not anything of substance.

There's a difference between being an asshole and being secure in your position. Some women can't tell the difference, so they'll go after the asshole, figuring that they're getting a strong male.

Just don't take bullshit and don't EVER EVER let the woman twist you around and run the relationship by herself. If she's dictating policy, it's time for a reality check [and a serious kick in the ass - both hers AND yours].

hormones are one of the strongest ways to lever someone into doing something, and women know this shit like a cat knows balance.

:aright: well said,.... i couldnt have put it better ..its a guy thing:)

Originally posted by cintron

well said!

especially the thing about the difference of a strong male who stands strong in his own reality and an asshole. MOST women really can´t differ between the two.

in reality, we REALLY don´t know what ANY other perosn is really talking about though. if i say "asshole", i mean a COMPLETE different person than someone else saying "asshole". everyone has different character traits that he links with certain words like "asshole", "nice guy", "bad boy", etc. so this whole discussion is in essence SENSELESS...

IF we do not define what we really mean when we say the word asshole for example