Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone clicked on the ad for louie devito's cd?

Nice touch he even says fuck you to everyone in the ad. Since I have seen the Bentley and the Lambo in person is saying that he is going to get a Ferrari and an Aston Martin as soon as all the jackass's get the new cd. Subliminal messeges

Originally posted by foodidoo

Nice touch he even says fuck you to everyone in the ad. Since I have seen the Bentley and the Lambo in person is saying that he is going to get a Ferrari and an Aston Martin as soon as all the jackass's get the new cd. Subliminal messeges

he already has a ferrari, plus a lime green M3. his lambo is SIIIIICK!!!

i pass him on the road alot around here....he seems to be drivin his M3 alot lately. asshole

Originally posted by eddie3

who is louie devito?

Originally posted by eddie3

it sux... theres maybe 5 ppl there, saturdays the nite. yea scribble is spinning tonite (7th) i saw him in person he BLOWS.... all hip hop....... if u wanna make a trip to ac go on march 5th next month louie devito is spinning... he tore da shit up last time... any way friday is dance/hip hop but it is not cool its dead. My friend moe green spins saturday/ followd by stevie p.... who plays phat house music. stay away from casbah on fridays, and never ever go to tru..... gambling is always a fun option