Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Football season

Guest jroo
Originally posted by someclown

The Giants upgraded their special teams, they still have a good defense, and they have Collins, Barber, Toomer, and Shockey. Giants all the way this year baby!:beer:

:cheers: they are my team, but dont get me wrong. collins is streaky as all hell, when he's on fire he's unstoppable. barber keeps that team together with his never quit additude. shockey is a great rookie that finally gives the giants a spark that they've been missing. he's a little too cocky for my tastes though. i hope that hillard is back and in good shape. that really hurt us last year.

another thing is that we havent really done shit to the roster since the superbowl in 2000. i mean we've lost armstead. and have gotten some good conerback prodigies. i just think they havent done shit in the off season.

still my team till the bitter end, no matter what!

Originally posted by jroo

:cheers: they are my team, but dont get me wrong. collins is streaky as all hell, when he's on fire he's unstoppable. barber keeps that team together with his never quit additude. shockey is a great rookie that finally gives the giants a spark that they've been missing. he's a little too cocky for my tastes though. i hope that hillard is back and in good shape. that really hurt us last year.

another thing is that we havent really done shit to the roster since the superbowl in 2000. i mean we've lost armstead. and have gotten some good conerback prodigies. i just think they havent done shit in the off season.

still my team till the bitter end, no matter what!

giants still suck :laugh:

Guest jroo

The Giants have won 17 NFL Divisional Championships and six NFL championships, including two Super Bowl championship titles. Their success has made them a fixture in the National Football League and the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.

how many do the bucs have???

Originally posted by jroo

The Giants have won 17 NFL Divisional Championships and six NFL championships, including two Super Bowl championship titles. Their success has made them a fixture in the National Football League and the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.

how many do the bucs have???

oh yeah? well the bucs lost their first 31 games, lets just see the giants try to even come close to that

ps. giants still suck :D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I call the Dolphins, Bucs, or (my surprise team) THE PACKERS:tongue:

i think the packers can still be dangerous even though they are older, but if they keep healthy, and run the table against the NFC central and win some games they could conceivable end up with home field advantadge. much like what the 49ers used to do back in the 80's when everyone in the NFC west sucked.

they might have played a terrible game against the falcons in the wild card last year, but playing in green bay in december is still difficult to do.