Clubplanet Nightlife Community

something else... june 18 - june 21

dhmbeats

hi folks, we're back from orlando/tampa and looking forward to an excellent weekend. its a busy one so we hope to see you somewhere.

Wednesday June 17th and every wednesday

The Remedy @ Sky bar.... our friend Tomas from aquabooty plays here every wednesday night... he plays deep house, nujazz and future soul jams.

1901 Collins ave. miami beach.

Thursday June 18th and every thursday

Cafe 190.... we are starting to feel right at home at 190.... omar plays lounge during dinner and funk, soul and any thing the grooves as the night goes on. we've set up a little lounge on the stage now, so you can come out for dinner or to just hang out and have a few drinks.

190 NE 46th street, miami. from 7ish to 1ish.

Normans Tavern.... our friends around the north miami beach area, we play here every other week from 11pm to 4am. kind of a warm up at the local pub for the weekend.

67th & Collins.

Friday June 19th

footwork @ I/O.... our bi-weekly party with Aquabooty. We've moved the party to I/O which is located at 30 NE 14th Street (1 block west of N. miami avenue on 14th) This is the launch party at the new space, so it should be a good one. see you there.

Saturday June 20th

Fete de la musique... check out all the info at www.damienb.com its located at the Roberto Clemente Park. 101 NW 34th street. from 4 to 9pm.

thanks for supporting good music!

dhm

edwin, stephen & omar

dhm@dhmonline.net

dhm...

I've been hearing alot about you guys since i moved here. My boss Craig at the Gentlemens Club has told me about you guys, and i've been trying to come out to some of your events. We always hit Normans around the corner...but never when you guys are there. Hope to see what i've heard so much about. I'm a house DJ too, and i hear my style is similar to your crews.

Hope to see you guys in action

SS

Originally posted by dhmbeats

Friday June 19th

footwork @ I/O.... our bi-weekly party with Aquabooty. We've moved the party to I/O which is located at 30 NE 14th Street (1 block west of N. miami avenue on 14th) This is the launch party at the new space, so it should be a good one. see you there.

dhm@dhmonline.net

welcome back...

bizzump