Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopranos...GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW....

Another good episode of Sopranos tonight...Watcha all think?

btw...JACKIE JR....GOD DAMN...he can get into my pants anytime!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Jackie Jr. was at Soundgarden on Saturday nite. He's short , and you'd never know itr was him.

Meadow needs a diet or something.

oh one of the original major characters is getting wacked soon go to www. abcnews.com to find hout who.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Jackie Jr. was at Soundgarden on Saturday nite. He's short , and you'd never know itr was him.

Meadow needs a diet or something.

oh one of the original major characters is getting wacked soon go to www. abcnews.com to find hout who.

no shit...really! i dont care if he is short...i have my little fantasy in my head and he is soooo damn hot!!!!

trewdick...wtf?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Hey Girls....Did you or did you not notice those biceps on Jackie Jr., bulging through his white long sleeve shirt when he got up from the dinner table? I DID! I yelled holy shit so loud, I could swear my grandmother in Brooklyn heard me! All I have to say is GOD BLESS his mother and father for creating such a beautiful boy!

I thought last nights episode was pretty good, although I hoped they would do a better portrayal of the whole ecstacy thing. It seems whenever a TV show incorporates this topic, they portray it so sterotypicially (e.g.the "rave" type scene, and the huggie lovey behavior). It just seemed kind of cheesy. However, I thought the rest was pretty good, much better than last week. I bet the Christopher thing isnt true, I hope its Ralphie. He's a raging asshole. Oh, and short or not, Jackie Jr. is HOT!!

I think JAckie Jr, is adorable. But Meadow needs a diet getting way too chunky. I heard on the radio this morning that one of the main was getting whacked too, and Z100 mentioned that it was on www.abcnews.com, but they didn't want to say who. So when I got to work (b/c I have nothing else to do..hehe)I checked and its on there as Christopher.

I think JAckie Jr, is adorable. But Meadow needs a diet getting way too chunky. I heard on the radio this morning that one of the main was getting whacked too, and Z100 mentioned that it was on www.abcnews.com, but they didn't want to say who. So when I got to work (b/c I have nothing else to do..hehe)I checked and its on there as Christopher.

I agree with cgm...Let's not pick on Meadow. In last years series, she did gain alot of weight, but not that she had a choice, she became sick. She was on the Today show a few months back talking about her illness, I can't remember what it was though. I think she has slimmed down a bit and looks better than she has since the show first aired. Just an opinion...

Archived