Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riot in Michigan town of Benton

Ok,let me get this straight,a 28 year old blackmale riding on his motorcycle at a 100 mph,a cop chases him,who is white.the motorist crashes into a vacant building and dies.Now blacks have rioted for 2 days destroying 10 homes.a relative of the motorist says the cop did'nt have to chase him,should have waited until he stopped or gone home and then arrested him,is he fucking out of his mind,oh yeah right,the cop decides oh hell let him go,take the license plate number down and wait 1/2 hour until he gets to his destination.Now the community are screaming racist....the cop was doing his job,regardless of his/her race,that motorist could have hurt or killed someone at that speed.Would things would have been different if the cop was Black?

Originally posted by sfqueen

Ok,let me get this straight,a 28 year old blackmale riding on his motorcycle at a 100 mph,a cop chases him,who is white.the motorist crashes into a vacant building and dies.Now blacks have rioted for 2 days destroying 10 homes.a relative of the motorist says the cop did'nt have to chase him,should have waited until he stopped or gone home and then arrested him,is he fucking out of his mind,oh yeah right,the cop decides oh hell let him go,take the license plate number down and wait 1/2 hour until he gets to his destination.Now the community are screaming racist....the cop was doing his job,regardless of his/her race,that motorist could have hurt or killed someone at that speed.Would things would have been different if the cop was Black?

I read a statement from a religous leader there that was condeming the cop saying a vehicle could be used as a weapon and he shouldn't have pursued the suspect into a residential neighborhood(taking the weapon into the neighborhood). Well than what did he think the motorcycle was...a toy??? Absoulutely insane. Probably would have made a difference if the cop was black in my opinon

Originally posted by skince55

I read a statement from a religous leader there that was condeming the cop saying a vehicle could be used as a weapon and he shouldn't have pursued the suspect into a residential neighborhood(taking the weapon into the neighborhood). Well than what did he think the motorcycle was...a toy??? Absoulutely insane. Probably would have made a difference if the cop was black in my opinon

Are they serious,suppose that guy would have hit and killed someone in the street,then what.Jesus christ! what is wrong with these people,that religous leader should shut the fuck up!cop was DOING HIS JOB!!

By the way I love your sig,lmaof!

black, white, spic, gook..... the race shouldnt matter, the pig was doing its jobs, but if the black community wants to riot and burn down its own neighborhood, I say let them.....

after all they are the ones who have to live in that mess afterwards...

Originally posted by dnice35

black, white, spic, gook..... the race shouldnt matter, the pig was doing its jobs, but if the black community wants to riot and burn down its own neighborhood, I say let them.....

after all they are the ones who have to live in that mess afterwards...

yep yep,totally agree.Remember the Rodney Kings riots.after tearing up the neighborhood,about a week later mail delivery was back to normal,peeps receiving there checks,but there was one slight problem,the ASSHOLES burned down the check cashing place.sad but funny also.

yep yep,totally agree.Remember the Rodney Kings riots.after tearing up the neighborhood,about a week later mail delivery was back to normal,peeps receiving there checks,but there was one slight problem,the ASSHOLES burned down the check cashing place.sad but funny also.

:laugh:

Originally posted by raver_mania

THats utter fuckin bullshit! The guy was RUNNING from the cop..WTF do these people smoke??? I kinda wish the motorcyclist had hit and killed someone in that neighbourhood...then maybe these ppl would think a little more!

I wish also,then they would say oh,he was having a seizure or something.or the bike was speeding out of his control.I'm black and this shit just erks the hell out of me,soon we will see that fat fuck,process hair wanna be president al sharpton opening up his big mouth talking shit,no justice no peace....please for him it should be no gravy no cornbread.

soon we will see that fat fuck,process hair wanna be president al sharpton opening up his big mouth talking shit,no justice no peace....please for him it should be no gravy no cornbread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

100mph on a bike, straight into a building.

yikes. Reynolds Wrap...

as for the rest of the community, fuck em. Let em burn down their own neighborhood protesting. Then let em bitch about living in a ghetto that they created.

it's all just tragically ironic.