Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latitude Review

stop lying.............everyone was at abyss.............!!!!!!!

what good looking people????????, we were all at ABYSS!!!!!!!!!.........................

if i could, i would type a review of abyss, but i cant..................

"I AM THE FLIP THAT RUNS SHNIT ROUND HERE FOOLZZZ, ALL DEM LITTLE FLIPS CAN RUN AND GET ME WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I WAS THE ONE WHO ATE YOUR BREAKFAST WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS"

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................here's a cyber hug billy...........see ya this weekend!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

what good looking people????????, we were all at ABYSS!!!!!!!!!.........................

"I AM THE FLIP THAT RUNS SHNIT ROUND HERE FOOLZZZ, ALL DEM LITTLE FLIPS CAN RUN AND GET ME WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I WAS THE ONE WHO ATE YOUR BREAKFAST WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS"

oh boy Rod at Abyss then definately the ugly crowd was there.....................j/k ready for a warrior weekend

your weak ass better not be in bed:eek:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

damn!! it was a good night....a loooot of hot chicks.

:D

i had 3 hours of sleep...i need to go home and pass out.

next week @ LATITUDE :

A special party for the "FITNESS FACTORY GYM" of Palisades Park.

half price drinks 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm

NO COVER [/quote

that means alot of hot women in shape

:D

Originally posted by roddigga

LMAO! Rod you punctuation whore................do all flips TYPE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........(((((((((((( I LOVE PUNCTUATION )))))))))))))>>>>>>>>>><<<<<......

The movie gets better and better every week . If you dont come for the drinks, if you dont come for the honeys, if you dont come for the music, then you must come for front row seats to the movie. :eek:

Originally posted by roveen

LMAO! Rod you punctuation whore................do all flips TYPE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........(((((((((((( I LOVE PUNCTUATION )))))))))))))>>>>>>>>>><<<<<......

The movie gets better and better every week . If you dont come for the drinks, if you dont come for the honeys, if you dont come for the music, then you must come for front row seats to the movie. :eek:

LOL LOL..............im a rare breed of FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont mind all the punctiuations, its just my brain drifting................

see ya soon ROVEEN, we'll sit down for some PANCIT and BEATS one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant help all those explamation points, i get really excited over PANCIT, LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Last night was my first night checking out the Wed. party at Latitiude ... being i dont know alot of people on this board, and wasnt there long i cant put together much of a review, but i def. liked what i saw from Aksel and Kosta's latest venture. The spot is nice, spacious, great drinks, Roveen in the mix (good to see u kid, i liked the way u were playing) and just a short walk from my house, which i def. liked :D

Good to see Aksel, Kosta and Mr. Billy Badass ... i will be back soon to check this party out