Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** D'JAIS ~vs~ SURF CLUB ***

Hey guys, your pain in the ass poster took off some weeks....

Please post your views on this Thread!

SURF CLUB is a lot bigger and on the beach

D'JAIS is 25 minutes closer to all us Northern idiots

TALENT WISE both clubs are a tie

SURF CLUB gets more women on Sundays then D'Jais and the guys are bigger and more cut

D'JAIS is good FRI, SAT night, and SUNDAY from 4pm-2am, SURF is only good sunday

For some reason, It seems everyone wants to get laid at D'JAIS.

FOR THIS LAST REASON, I GO TO D'JAIS MORE OFTEN THAN SURF CLUB! (it's all about the sex baby)

;) ;) :eek::)

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i can only tolerate djais here and than........but, I have never had a bad time at surfclub......surfclub is about as consistent as it gets!!!!......always hot chicks, always hot music......only variable is the weather!!!!

"VARIABLE" great use of words with your view.....................

rod would have said, "fuken weather is the only damm thing that can ruin surf club, but fuck it, it dont rain inside surf, BUMPS on me, LONG LIVE SURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

but "VARIABLE" works too, less typing...........thanks DON, i will use VARIABLE in a sentence today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surf Club is cool to sit on the beach and drink but after that - to much atitude walks in there. I like Surf alot in small doses. I can never get enough of Djais happy hour no matter what day it is that place is insane.:cool:

djais for now, only because my house is 2 blocks away though and noone has to drive, as far as sloppy drunks...i'm starting to like to lay off the drugs at least one or two days a week and do the normal get drunk thing. DJais happy hour till 9, sleep for 6 hours get up, get ready and go to factory worked well a few weeks ago. I got retartedly drunk and and then got to spend my sunday morning with gina without mixing the two, too much fun in a 24 hour span.

I've never really went to surf after getting a good night sleep yet either, always straight from factory w/ no sleep, so that might cloud my decision.

Surf Club!!! While I sometimes find it a little scarey seeing some people in the light of day, I remedy that w/lots of alcohol! I was never a big fan of the high school jock turned frat boy look so I guess that's why I gravitate to the high school jock turned meat head look (that's a compliment by the way) seen at Surf.

D'Jai's has much better drinks though!!!

Originally posted by harddtime

djais for now, only because my house is 2 blocks away though and noone has to drive, as far as sloppy drunks...i'm starting to like to lay off the drugs at least one or two days a week and do the normal get drunk thing. DJais happy hour till 9, sleep for 6 hours get up, get ready and go to factory worked well a few weeks ago. I got retartedly drunk and and then got to spend my sunday morning with gina without mixing the two, too much fun in a 24 hour span.

I've never really went to surf after getting a good night sleep yet either, always straight from factory w/ no sleep, so that might cloud my decision.

Going this weekend? to SF that is

the only thing djais has over surfclub is the convenience to leave and comeback as you please......and the ability to bring drunk chicks back to bang.......but it isnt even worth bringing half of those fugly elephants back anyway!!!!.......good change of pace club to go to......but cant do it every weekend!!!!

***And what the fawk is the deal with charging at the door with the vip cards.....all of a sudden it is 5 bucks now instead of free........mid-summer switcharoo huh.....not cool !!!!

the only thing djais has over surfclub is the convenience to leave and comeback as you please......and the ability to bring drunk chicks back to bang.......but it isnt even worth bringing half of those fugly elephants back anyway!!!!.......good change of pace club to go to......but cant do it every weekend!!!!

***And what the fawk is the deal with charging at the door with the vip cards.....all of a sudden it is 5 bucks now instead of free........mid-summer switcharoo huh.....not cool !!!!

they switched for the whole summer? WTF? i thought it might have been a one day thing or somethig...oh well, it's 15 a weekend, no big deal.

surf was the first shore club i went to... actually it was a sunday after SF.. my friends were already there.. and i ventured down to meet them.. dont even know how i found it...

surf was also where my bf and i in our crackhead bliss decided we should go steady:) heehe

wich club you refering to?