Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official.....

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

actually..read back...it was Sunny's obsession with my "member" that started this whole deal...its larger than a peanut (not by much but hey):tongue:

Actually...if u know the story behind Rasputin...it was YOUR obsession with your peanut ,Mr.Matas,...aka...Rasputin...that started the whole thing. Rasputin, if you kour history, was so obsessed with his 'member' that he would walk around town all day and night long with his penis hanging out of his clothes for all to see. So u see, U started it by giving urself that name.:rolleyes:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Actually...if u know the story behind Rasputin...it was YOUR obsession with your peanut ,Mr.Matas,...aka...Rasputin...that started the whole thing. Rasputin, if you kour history, was so obsessed with his 'member' that he would walk around town all day and night long with his penis hanging out of his clothes for all to see. So u see, U started it by giving urself that name.:rolleyes:

i know the history of Rasputin....but i just threw out a historical Russian name...its UR obsession with my circumsized Russian Orthodox penis that started all this...PERV!!!

i know the history of Rasputin....but i just threw out a historical Russian name...its UR obsession with my circumsized Russian Orthodox penis that started all this...PERV!!!

The fact that u picked out that name "out of the blue" was a Freudian slip on your part....u have hidden issues buddy:(

are u a Psych major?

:nono:

I'm just a "sharp" Catholic school girl :D

LMAO :laugh: U got owned :laugh::tongue::laugh:

u see i always tell people, hey catholic school girls arent dense...i know this friend, Sunnyhost...by far the sharpest tool in the shed...

Originally posted by sunnyhost

LMAO :laugh: U got owned :laugh::tongue::laugh:

although that wont "Cut" u knowing all that is Psych...by all means believe what u want, but we all know...in this board and others...u are "obsessed" with my member...its ok....u can admit it...nothing wrong with it....i can roleplay, i can be Rasputin and u can be the Czarina:eek: :tongue:

PSSSSTTT.....sharpest tool in the shed, i was being sarcastic about that comment, no te hagas!!!!

Originally posted by lextcy

people, people, people..you're only feeding their habits!

:drunk: :drunk:

i'm slightly jealous of their progress..

& they better watch out cuz here i come!

:2guns::blank:

Sweetie!!! Its ok...we welcome anyone who will write just as much as we do....so BRING IT ON LEX!

Originally posted by lextcy

how does someone get from newbie to old skool in 2 days?

now that's committment

:tongue::confused:

i've been doing this for awhile & still only a clubber

Its called having Internet Access at the office....gota give props to the DSL too, fast typing, and being able to do more than one thing at a time...yep me and themrs are quite talented...;)

THEMRS AND CHEEKEETIKA HAVE TAKEN OVER THE BOARDS!!!!!:eek: ...get on AOL and go into a chat room u two!!!:tongue:

For real Matas there hogging up everything.............pretty soon they will have more posts than you. ;):tongue: