Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Do This: Space Vs Space 34....

Guest saleen351

IF ONE HAD TO BE BLOWN UP, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU KEEP?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. IF ONE HAD TO BE BLOWN UP, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU KEEP?

• KEEP SPACE 34
    • KEEP OLD SPACE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I think all the old one needed was:

1. new owner

2. new staff

3. get rid of the lower bar on the patio and create a larger dance space

4. new sound system

besides that, it was the shiznit beoch!!!

Originally posted by sobeton

I would keep the old one. the new one is cool, but the old one was da bomb.

also I my miss my speaker aka the cp meetup location. :(:D

Old one all the way.

I miss those meet-ups too Tony:(

I miss the darkness of the old Space... the undergroundness of it.... murky and spooky. I loved that.

RIP SPACE:(

New Space

Better sound.

Better lighting.

Better terrace.

Underground vibe at the old one? Bullshit...you can't have an underground vibe in a 4,000 capacity venue...who the hell are you guys kidding?

That murky and spooky thing was OK, but it was time for a change...the low cieling scheme is environmentally unsound, especially in a place where everyone smokes.

Sitting in the speaker? Yeah sure...can you hear me now?

Originally posted by pod

New Space

Better sound.

Better lighting.

Better terrace.

Underground vibe at the old one? Bullshit...you can't have an underground vibe in a 4,000 capacity venue...who the hell are you guys kidding?

That murky and spooky thing was OK, but it was time for a change...the low cieling scheme is environmentally unsound, especially in a place where everyone smokes.

You are such an ass kisser pod:laugh: :laugh:

Murky and spooky vibe rocks... and the old dance floor was wayyyy better than that new dance floor... that things a joke.

Cna you hear me now, can you hear me now? Paging Sobeton;)

Originally posted by pod

New Space

Better sound.

Better lighting.

Better terrace.

Lighten up buddy....you can have your own opinion!

Jeez. :rolleyes:

Ass kisser?

After a thorough understanding of the ins and outs of both places, the new one is superior, despite the traffic problems in the new one, which can easily be solved by putting up rails near the bar.

Drop the truss in the new place and throttle down the Vision 575s a bit, put on the UV Pass filters, fog the hell out of it, and there's your spooky setting.

The old Space is gone kids, time to move on. :cool:

Originally posted by pod

Ass kisser?

After a thorough understanding of the ins and outs of both places, the new one is superior, despite the traffic problems in the new one, which can easily be solved by putting up rails near the bar.

Drop the truss in the new place and throttle down the Vision 575s a bit, put on the UV Pass filters, fog the hell out of it, and there's your spooky setting.

The old Space is gone kids, time to move on. :cool:

But memories stay with us forever.

Unless you smoke 'em away hehe :laugh:

I'm not bashing the old club by any means, I always had fun there...I honestly think that the new club is and will be better...even the old Space took a few months to shake out the bugs...

i said it once...and i will say it again....the ONLY good thing about Space 34 right now is the Patio...u wanna get technical: Sound, Bathrooms and Nitro is cool...the hip hop room should be cut off from the mainroom...those sex hungry hip hop animals mixes with the mainroom crowd too easily...they say they are looking for the serial rapist? check Space's hip hop room, i am sure he is in there....:rolleyes:

Greg, you're usually out of there by 7 anyway! :laugh: And they do go later ... 12 PM isn't set in stone.

As for the VIP flexing around like that, I'd rather the beams give a little than be rigid and crack one day :)

Besides, you're not in the VIP to dance.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

those sex hungry hip hop animals mixes with the mainroom crowd too easily...they say they are looking for the serial rapist? check Space's hip hop room, i am sure he is in there....:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so true...the guys in there are like a pack of wolves when a girl comes into scope. I've heard so many complaints from girls about being in that zoo.