Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations is even WORSE

Its that simple ceotter....it really is....

You don't like it stay the fuck out....but people who hate it still show up. Why?

Its like me taking a bite of something that tastes like SHIT and then telling u..."Here...taste this....tastes like shit"....and you taking a bite.

See you this weekend....I might take my shirt off to fit in with all the shirtless fags?!?!?!?!?!...please have my mirror of choice that makes my shoulders look wider ready for me.

Thanks.

:laugh:

Originally posted by anthony5

all fagz w/ their shirts off flexing in front of mirrors. Tsettos is so fucking overrated. it aint no south beach.

Fags??? If tempts is full of fags, what's a clun in SoBe full of manly Marine officers.............I just drove past Space once and there was enough mesh clothing and gays boys to populate an entire city.

As far as mirrors, there are only two in the whole club, the ones on each bathroom. Have you ever even been to Tempts???

Like I already know about the place, know that it's not my type of crowd, know that I don't wanna go there. . .so fucking what, that's why there are a ton of different places to go. As long as you have money and a car, you have options on where to go. . .

I respect someone's opinion if they dont like the place....its a free country....dont like it.....I dont like Jenkinsons...but I dont go around saying its full of fags.

In generalizing that "its full of fags"..... he's calling me (and anyone who goes there) a fag indirectly....

should I then generalize that anyone who is from South Beach likes small furry animals and little boys

You know....like u anthony5...Mr. South Beach himself??

Originally posted by dondiezel26

dont start this up again skippy.....save the arguments for the weekdays......just enjoy casbah and give us your review on monday!!!

yo don u going to factory tonite sir? i'll be there around 7

Originally posted by eddie3

yo don u going to factory tonite sir? i'll be there around 7

it wasnt part of the weekend agenda.....but after merge/tempts and enough persuation....anything is possible.....but very doubtful!!!.....rather save myself for surfclub/djais!!!......"sir".....thats more like it......you just got upgraded from skippy to sport!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

it wasnt part of the weekend agenda.....but after merge/tempts and enough persuation....anything is possible.....but very doubtful!!!.....rather save myself for surfclub/djais!!!......"sir".....thats more like it......you just got upgraded from skippy to sport!!!!!

ooo