Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is an iron-brother?

If you have to ask such STUPID, SIMPLE, FUCKING questions, then you are idiots... and little men on top of it.

Spend less time worrying about weight lifters and guys with good physiques and spend more time in the gym. Start out working out with the women since you will be lifting the same amount of weight and work your way up from there. One day maybe you'll beat your Mom in an arm wrestling match. Maybe...

Jealous, little queers...

I wonder if you'd have the guts to air your opinions face to face to any of the Iron Brethern or if you WILL ALWAYS hide behind your PCs. You WILL continue to hide behind your PCs. It's the easy thing to do; just like it's easier NOT to go the gym for you little boys.

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

If you have to ask such STUPID, SIMPLE, FUCKING questions, then you are idiots... and little men on top of it.

Spend less time worrying about weight lifters and guys with good physiques and spend more time in the gym. Start out working out with the women since you will be lifting the same amount of weight and work your way up from there. One day maybe you'll beat your Mom in an arm wrestling match. Maybe...

Jealous, little queers...

I wonder if you'd have the guts to air your opinions face to face to any of the Iron Brethern or if you WILL ALWAYS hide behind your PCs. You WILL continue to hide behind your PCs. It's the easy thing to do; just like it's easier NOT to go the gym for you little boys.

STFU YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO THE REST STOPS ON THE PARKWAY AND HAVING CIRCLE JERKS THINKING OF THE IRON BROTHERS! ITS EVEN MORE QUEER YOU STICKING UP FOR THEM! AND EVEN MORE QUEER THAT THEY HAVE A TITLE....I LIKE THE "IRON PITCHERS" ALTHOUGH BUS LOOKS LIKE A PITCHER AND STACKED LOOKS LIKE HE CATCHES... HE'S TOO PRETTY! LMAO MAYBE THEY'LL LET US WATCH NEXT TIME.

The Parkway? How could I be any where near the Parkway when I am 2000 miles West? I live in Denver, CO now. Now take that deformed little claw of yours and shove it down your throat or up your FAT ASS.

I really hope that very soon one of the Iron Sisters takes that little, deformed disgrace and poor excuse for an arm and tears it off your shoulder and then beats you with it.

You really are a fat, pathetic slob. I'm sorry that they don't make plus sizes in D&G, BCBG or even run of the mill A/X for your fat ass. For you it will only ever be size 12 and up at The Limited.

Just know that the little deformed claw of yours isn't the only thing that is ugly and imperfect about you.

When you lie down to sleep tonight think about this post I have wrtitten, shove your claw up your ass and then cry yourself to sleep "BIG STUFF"!

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

The Parkway? How could I be any where near the Parkway when I am 2000 miles West? I live in Denver, CO now. Now take that deformed little claw of yours and shove it down your throat or up your FAT ASS.

I really hope that very soon one of the Iron Sisters takes that little, deformed disgrace and poor excuse for an arm and tears it off your shoulder and then beats you with it.

You really are a fat, pathetic slob. I'm sorry that they don't make plus sizes in D&G, BCBG or even run of the mill A/X for your fat ass. For you it will only ever be size 12 and up at The Limited.

Just know that the little deformed claw of yours isn't the only thing that is ugly and imperfect about you.

When you lie down to sleep tonight think about this post I have wrtitten, shove your claw up your ass and then cry yourself to sleep "BIG STUFF"!

YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD ONE DAY FOR EVEN SAYING SUCH PURE CRAP! CASE SENARIO....HAVE A CLAW AND BE RICH 100X OVER OR BE "YOU" A FCUKIN LOSER GOING NO WHERE FAST... WHO THINKS $40,000 A YEAR IS A LOT OF MONEY....AND ORDERS CURTAINS FROM SEARS FOR HIS TRAILER HOME AND FEELS THAT'S LUXURY! LMAO

WHY DON'T YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT WHAT A FCUKING LOSER YOU ARE....LIVING IN THE MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO WITH THE REST OF THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED HERBS!

GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS DOWN HERE TO NJ AND TRY SHOVING A "CLAW" UP MY ASS/DOWN MY MOUTH WHICH EVER!!! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY IT! YOU ARE A FCUKING NUTT SUCKING HOMO! AS I SAID ONLY FCUKIN' QUEERS GET AS NASTY AND CORNY LIKE YOU...NO MAN WOULD TALK LIKE THAT!!! BUT WHAT WHO YOU KNOW....THE CLOSEST THING YOU'VE CAME TO BECOMING A MAN IS WHEN YOU SWALLOWED YOUR DAD'S LOAD!

WHY ARE YOU HIDING??? EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM THEY HAVE SEEN A PICTURE YOU AND JOHN HOLMES CONTINUE TO HIDE WHY IS THAT? ARE YOU AFRAID OF A GIRL???

I NEVER CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP...BECAUSE I HAVE FCUKED BIGGER GUYS THEN YOU.......AND TRUST ME THEY LOVE TO FIGHT.....THEY HAVE TO RELEASE THOSE ROID RAGES ON SOMEONE.......SO FCUKING HIDE IN THE MOUNTAINS QUEERIO BECAUSE "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA GET YOU".....

YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE IRON BROTHERS ON YOUR TEAM? PEOPLE CAN BE BOUGHT ASSHOLE!! LMAO I'LL PAY THEM $1000 EACH AND WE'LL DRAG YOUR QUEER ASS TO "RED LOBSTER" WHERE WE'LL ALL TAKE TURNS SHOVING "CLAWS" UP YOUR ASS! THEN I'M GONNA GET SOME FAG OUTTA PRISON TO STRAP ON A "CLAW-COCK" AND ASS TAG YOU TO YOU CRY FOR YOUR MOMMY! THEN I'LL END THE NIGHT BY PRETENDING I'M "CHUN-LI" FROM STREET FIGHTER AND DROP KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR MOUTH! :lol3: