Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So This God-damn Forum Has Turn Into...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You should not make such assumptions....

It will be three months for Tigger and I...

We just moved in together as a result of how good things are going....

Fuck your theory... Just because you get shit on regularly by men, does not mean that they are all assholes....

Maybe its you kid...

Whatever the cause... dont be hatin...

Remember one thing...

My girl and I are so fucking hot right now!!!!

As for the mirrors...

We have a full lenght mirror hung over our bed, so we can constantly be reminded of how sexy we look when we are jamming....

Find a bridge and go jump...

FIRST OFF YOU ARE A MORON TO MOVE IN WITH SOMEONE AFTER ONLY DATING FOR 3 MONTHS...TIMES ARE HARD YOU WANNA SAVE MONEY??? WHAT'S THE DEAL? NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DOES THAT! WOW WEEE YOU HAVE A SLAVE AT HAND NOW KOOL....."DO MY LAUNDRY AND COOK ME DINNER"..... SHE IS A MORON NO OFFENSE EVERYONE KNOWS NOT TO MOVE IN WITH THE PERSON UNTIL THE RING IS ON THE FINGER...WHY WOULD YOU MARRY HER???? WHY DO THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WHEN SHE MOVES IN...GIRLS ARE SERIOUSLY STUPID!!! YOU MUST LIVE IN SOUTH JERSEY CAUSE PEOPLE ARE SLOW DOWN THERE AND DON'T SEEM TO GET IT AS QUICK! YOU ARE A TYPICAL PERSON WHOM THINKS WITH THEIR DICK.....I NOTICE ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP...HMMM THAT'S PRETTY SAD...WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO BALD...OR WHEN YOU DISCOVER BEER AND YOUR STOMACH BEER BELLIES OUT? LOL OR HER METABOLISM SLOWS DOWN AND SHE GETS FAT??? THAT'S ATTRACTIVE I WANNA WATCH THAT FCUK ACTION IN YOUR MIRRORS BABY!!! WHEN IS THE INVITE? LMAO LISTEN KIDSSSS MY SEMINARS COST $$$$$ I CAN'T BE GIVING ADVISE HERE FOR FREE SORRY

Bigtime...

Is the brain really a muscle??????

This is interesting...

We may need to hire 4real as a consultant....

We just have some work to do...

Our staff is full of fucking hot tasty bitches...

We cannot let one Not So Tasty Bitch bring the team avg down...

WHY DON'T YOU 2 BUTT PIRATES GET A ROOM ALREADY :rolleyes:YOUR TEAM CONSISTS OF 6? IF THAT! THAT'S ME GIVING YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

FIRST OFF YOU ARE A MORON TO MOVE IN WITH SOMEONE AFTER ONLY DATING FOR 3 MONTHS...TIMES ARE HARD YOU WANNA SAVE MONEY??? WHAT'S THE DEAL? NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DOES THAT! WOW WEEE YOU HAVE A SLAVE AT HAND NOW KOOL....."DO MY LAUNDRY AND COOK ME DINNER"..... SHE IS A MORON NO OFFENSE EVERYONE KNOWS NOT TO MOVE IN WITH THE PERSON UNTIL THE RING IS ON THE FINGER...WHY WOULD YOU MARRY HER???? WHY DO THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WHEN SHE MOVES IN...GIRLS ARE SERIOUSLY STUPID!!! YOU MUST LIVE IN SOUTH JERSEY CAUSE PEOPLE ARE SLOW DOWN THERE AND DON'T SEEM TO GET IT AS QUICK! YOU ARE A TYPICAL PERSON WHOM THINKS WITH THEIR DICK.....I NOTICE ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP...HMMM THAT'S PRETTY SAD...WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO BALD...OR WHEN YOU DICOVER BEER AND YOUR STOMACH BEER BELLIES OUT? LOL OR HER METABOLISM SLOWS DOWN AND SHE GETS FAT??? THAT'S ATTRACTIVE I WANNA WATCH THAT FCUK ACTION IN YOUR MIRRORS BABY!!! WHEN IS THE INVITE? LMAO LISTEN KIDSSSS MY SEMINARS COST $$$$$ I CAN'T BE GIVING ADVISE HERE FOR FREE SORRY

Ok i will not respond to the fat fucks post anymore.....I cant even bother to read her shit....What would you know about relationships? Probably about as much as you know about dieting...Please just shut up....wait i really dont care, post all you want, know one cares what you say except the Burger King drive through staff

I almost feel sorry for ya...

Call me in a year... I will update you on how Tigger and I are...

Its very sad that someone is so filled with hate, as you obviously are...

You really got fucked over hard, right???

As for your theory on relationships...

Are you dating??? Successfully???

LOL...

For the record, my parents only knew each other 3 months before getting serious, married the next year, and had me the year after that...

They are still happily married......

Fuck statistics and rules... when you meet the right person it all works....

Originally posted by njbigtime

Ok i will not respond to the fat fucks post anymore.....I cant even bother to read her shit....What would you know about relationships? Probably about as much as you know about dieting...Please just shut up....wait i really dont care, post all you want, know one cares what you say except the Burger King drive through staff

WHERE DO IDIOTS GET THIS MISCONCEPTION THAT FAT PEOPLE GET FAT OFF OF JUNK FOOD? THEY AUTOMATICALLY THINK OF TWINKIES AND BURGER KING.....I EAT LIKE A QUEEN HUN...ITS THE DAMN GOURMET FOOD...STEAKS...LOBSTERS....SHU-SHI..THAI FOOD....CANOLI'S....VEAL....TIRAMISU....GOOD FOOD DIP SHIT!!! NO FCUKING TRAILER PARK CUISINE....AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT DIETING THEN YOU I'M SERIOUSLY WILLING TO BET MONEY ON IT AND I SOOOO WOULD NAIL EVERY QUESTION YOU THROW OUT CORRECTLY.....STEROIDS...PROTEIN SHAKES SUPPLEMENTS YOU NAME IT....WHY? CAUSE MY BOYS ARE BIGGER THEN YOU AND AS YOU KNOW I'M HE COUNSELOR :D THE BITCH MUST PLAY THE BITCH! :D

Diva...

You left out the Crisco Cakes....

I want the recipe for those, they are very fucking hot!!!!

Yes??

NOW YOU ARE ONLY DESIRING "CRISCO" BECAUSE SINCE YOU CAN'T GET YOUR GIRL TO CUM SHE TRICKS YOU AND SLAPS SOME "CRISCO" UP IN THERE AND MAKES YOU THINK YA GOT THE JOB DONE! LMAO! :laugh:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sushi....Check the spelling...Thank You!

Did I ever tell you how HOT I am...?

I look so good today...everyone wants to touch me.

I HOPE YOU DON'T WORK AT A GAY BAR BECAUSE YOU BRAGGING EVERYONE WANTS TO TOUCH YOU WOULD BE IRRELEVANT...LOLOL...AND DON'T SAY WALLSTREET THAT HOMO'S IN HIDING DOWN THERE THEY BAT FROM BOTH SIDES!

You are regressing 4real...

that was a very elementry school style shot....

NOW YOU ARE ONLY DESIRING "CRISCO" BECAUSE SINCE YOU CAN'T GET YOUR GIRL TO CUM SHE TRICKS YOU AND SLAPS SOME "CRISCO" UP IN THERE AND MAKES YOU THINK YA GOT THE JOB DONE! LMAO!

How long did it take you to come up with that pathetic reply...

hahahah...

6"???

We definately have not met....

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I SAW YOUR TAN YOU LOOK LIKE A "BEET" OR YA PASSED OUT ON THE BEACH WITH NO LOTION! TRY SOME BRONZER!! YOU ARE TOO RED! I'M ITALIAN I HAVE OLIVE SKIN I GET A NICE TAN WITH NO REDNESS! :tongue:

Listen just shut up.....You are embrassment to the Italian people everywhere.....

Stacked..

This bitch is having multiple orgasms with every sexy stroke of my keyboard....

Who's hotter than us bitch????

Are you moist yet???

Fuck... your kitty is probably swimming in Lake Goerge right now.... having Stacked, Bigtime and I on the same thread...

Go cork that thing...

yo bus, those tabs of acid we snorted on monday are FUGGIN REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been seeing this aqua thing for 5 days straight, i've been trying to stare the bitch down but she wont give in.............

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THERE SHE IS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php?postid=1522164

What the fuck is on her face...looks like a burnt pizza....I am French as well....How HOT ARE WE TOGETHER...

4housediva....Take a look @ my Girl and Bus's Girl...Do you relaly think you compare....

It hurts me to say this....but you have nothing going for you....SHOOT YOURSELF...You will be more happy...

Originally posted by njstacked2

What the fuck is on her face...looks like a burnt pizza....I am French as well....How HOT ARE WE TOGETHER...

4housediva....Take a look @ my Girl and Bus's Girl...Do you relaly think you compare....

It hurts me to say this....but you have nothing going for you....SHOOT YOURSELF...You will be more happy...

:laugh: