Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon is the Devil

I am sitting here in Hell (work) and I am still drunk - I just had a revelation. Bon is the Devil and he makes me drink:rolleyes: . I had a great time at SP last night with a few fellow alcoholics - you know who you are Riddler:tongue: - Andrew and Revene did a pretty damn good job too. The thing is, they are probably all still sleeping and I am drunk at work. :blown:

Tonight the Incredible Hulk :mad: Tomorrow Merge Merge Merge

Originally posted by jarmenio

he has the hugest liver in NJ by far.

first off, he would have the biggest not the hugest, :laugh:

but Bon does not have a liver anymore, it was taken out just after he left Stingrays, it was in his contract with Bunka, the liver must be taken out before he started hosting Bunka

ironically it was replaced with a sponge

Guest bonsolidd

we're here noots maybe I am.................feel no pain......

and show up at D'Jais 4pm buddy!

as for my review

last night rivera was friggin insane on point at SP and the new system sounded good.........he heard all about the madness at D'Jais so sunday rivera will friggin ripp it!!!! I want to get naked..................

noots stop knockin everyone around and spilling threir drinks!

roveen if there are 5 of us why is there always 10 shots ordered?

mendez try and keep the riddler vertical

riddler stop the camera cock block!

"if I take your picture with my camera and you call me your pic will come up on my screen"

we all know what you do with those girl pics! :laugh:

see all you tonight or over the weekend@!

ready for another sick weekend!

Riddler is my new drinkin partnaaaaaa any dude that can drink that much and still stand gets my respect. Roveen - What was up with the shots , 2 to 3 at a time each??? As bad as we are Bon - you are the Ring Leader:hat: Rivera was excellent last night

BTW when is that Bikini contest ?

BTW Bon - if I asked a dude to get me a drink every time a little bit of it was splashed on the floor I would drink for free every night. that guy was an ass and he grabbed me after I apoliogized 3 times- That dude was wrong . Thank God Rydell wasnt there he would have told the guy I am a an ass and became best friends with him:D

All I remember was waking up in my car at 7am with Junior Jack "E Samba" blaring through the speakers!

My review before it all went blank....

Got to Southpark around 1130pm and there were 30 girls waiting in line. Southpark usually has a beautiful crowd to begin with but last night.... RIDICULOUS! So many Hot looking girls last night Mendez and I were shaking our heads. Yes Bon...I was cockblocking with the Camera phone because I don't have the game you have! ;) Where it all started to get blurry was Roveen giving us double shots of .... Kickmyassjuice.... What the Hell did you give us Roveen?

Robbie Rivera Totally RIPPED IT last night. Nice energy and the girls were all dancing! I tried to take as many pictures as I could but they came out all blurry from my weaving. Oh well!

Bon you ARE the devil! I'm going to bring my cross and holy water saturday before I spin at DJais! See you all there!

Thanks TOMMY D. for the hookup at SouthPark!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by eddie3

*still freaking out*

i need to......:zzz2:

my ears are blaring

you are so killing me !!!!!!!! LMAO

I guess you'll be at djais sun.......:blown:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by nootsy

Riddler is my new drinkin partnaaaaaa any dude that can drink that much and still stand gets my respect. Roveen - What was up with the shots , 2 to 3 at a time each??? As bad as we are Bon - you are the Ring Leader:hat: Rivera was excellent last night

BTW when is that Bikini contest ?

sun 4pm during happy hr before rivera

hey roveen who's your daddy!:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd

Chicks in Bikinis competeing for cash? What the......? Better keep drunk Anthony away from Djais

yeah i got a coconut bikini top and thong bottom for ya!:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd

I was hoping I could go nude

u loon.............robbie will drop that track i want to get naked and insanity will break out sunday @ djais.............trouble brewing

Guest bonsolidd

I am going to Jail - I can see it now

djais indecent exposure:laugh:

Riddler is the hardest hugger in the land! He hugged me so hard he broke my glasses LMAO... Luckily i dont buy $400 glasses anymore so these are easy to replace...

You punks let melon ball shots kick your ass like that? WTF goddamn amateurs...

Vanessa - Though I may be no adonis you are no super model. I dont think you will be on the cover of Maxum in this lifetime. Word of advice: Do not air your dirty laundry in public. If we air yours we will need to rent out a laundromat for a week. Play Nice!:hat: :hat: :blown: