Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon is the Devil

#1. WTF? Who took my title as the devil? I am quite insulted and will no longer get any of you drunk, I'm hurt :(

#2. Bon & Rich thank you for the phone call last nite with nothing but music blasting in the background....

#3. I am very upset that I will not be there Sunday when there is a bikini contest going on...was it scheduled that way on purpose?? :(

I get the hint boys, I am hanging up my horns and returning to the back door alone (sob, sob)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by adriennektu

#1. WTF? Who took my title as the devil? I am quite insulted and will no longer get any of you drunk, I'm hurt :(

#2. Bon & Rich thank you for the phone call last nite with nothing but music blasting in the background....

#3. I am very upset that I will not be there Sunday when there is a bikini contest going on...was it scheduled that way on purpose?? :(

I get the hint boys, I am hanging up my horns and returning to the back door alone (sob, sob)

that was you we called....................lol holllllaaaaaaaaa

as I said before see you sunday!:hat:

Originally posted by nootsy

Vanessa - Though I may be no adonis you are no super model. I dont think you will be on the cover of Maxum in this lifetime. Word of advice: Do not air your dirty laundry in public. If we air yours we will need to rent out a laundromat for a week. Play Nice!:hat: :hat: :blown:

first of all am not airing my dirty laundry, and u wouldnt need to rent a laundromat for a week, i dont have that much dirt and u should talk i was just joking but obviously u cant take a joke. i think i am a beautiful person and i know im not a supermodel i never said i was but i know im very pretty.