Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4REALHOUSEDIVA...Lets talk about the markets

So pathetic...Do you really want to get into a debate about the markets with me...Stocks? Do you mean equities....LOL! Bonds...Ummm I call them Fixed Income Instruments...Too Funny!

Maybe you can help me calculate Deltas and then hedge my Gamma positions...for my Parabolic Basis Trades...too funny. You are pathetic. Next we can calculate the Forward Rates on all FX Majors....Can you believe the spot rate of the India Rupee?....bwahhhhhhh! I will have you in circles....

Would you consider the markets efficient...and if so why? Does the Black Scholes truly take into account market sentiment?

What do you think about the LIQUIDITY in the Fixed Income Markets yesterday....?

Can you believe the sell off in the the LIBOR?

I will tear you apart. There are serious brains behind this beautiful physique...So lets talk.

Stacked, very nicely said. Why can people imagine that one can have brains or brawn, not both.

IE, we dont assume because someone is fat & ugly, that they must then be very successful. Read some people have nothing going for them at all, while others seem to have it all. no names mentioned

I need some insider info for my 401K. Right now it's all in conservative Money Market shit with the market being as shitty as it is, I don't have time to keep tabs on it, so I just dump it all into a pre-made conservative portfolio.

But I can put it into any damn stock I choose. I just need some info on something that's about to blow up.

ou812...401k....That should not be used for trading...Stick with the simple interest and conservative INVESTMENTS...which is a different Ball Game then Futures & Foreign Exchange Instruments which I deal with...

I a Junior Trader @ a Hedge Fund....We are funded by Countries!

Originally posted by eddie3

make sure u r careful w/ ur 401ks. if u dont stay on top of it u can lose lots of money. i knew some lady that lost 40 gs. She was loaded, but 40gs is a lot of loot.

Yeah I know. I wasn't planning on doing any trading with this. I just want the money sitting in something that is going to make some money as opposed to the most conservative money market accounts. I already lost about $1500 dollars from it in just a few months becasue it was sitting in some bad investments.

As far as playing the market I'm just gonna sit on the 4,000 or so shares my company gave to me and hope we come out with something big in the next year so the value will go up some.

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah I know. I wasn't planning on doing any trading with this. I just want the money sitting in something that is going to make some money as opposed to the most conservative money market accounts. I already lost about $1500 dollars from it in just a few months becasue it was sitting in some bad investments.

As far as playing the market I'm just gonna sit on the 4,000 or so shares my company gave to me and hope we come out with something big in the next year so the value will go up some.

yea dude be very careful. i do know that the BEST investment anyone can make is buying a house. after its paid off u can sell it, and spend maybe $5,000 in renovations to the place, and it will actually add like 10-15,000 bucks in value.

Uncle Buc...we spoke before I think....I was in Goldmans Trader Training Program out of school ...placed on the AMEX and left.

Ummmm....yes i work from 7:30am - 8pm every day...sometimes more...It is tough and I get yelled at all day...but I wouldnt have it any other way....And YES I go off on the weekends...

Guest saleen351

i use to trade commoditites and CTA funds...

The worst industry on earth... You work more hours, and its hell every day....

I rather take a 50% pay cut and work somewhere else.. And thats what i did...

Medical industry is where it is at...

Though CTA funds is where my money will be, though the high buy in rates make it tough to get into, but its worth it...

I can picture my boss now, screaming, and breaking shit, and yelling" COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON SUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAR, LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

"

12 HOURS A DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK...

Originally posted by saleen351

i use to trade commoditites and CTA funds...

The worst industry on earth... You work more hours, and its hell every day....

I rather take a 50% pay cut and work somewhere else.. And thats what i did...

Medical industry is where it is at...

Though CTA funds is where my money will be, though the high buy in rates make it tough to get into, but its worth it...

I can picture my boss now, screaming, and breaking shit, and yelling" COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON SUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAR, LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

"

12 HOURS A DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK...

yo is ur sig saying that they play techno a space now? saturdays?

wtf?:confused: what happened to oscar followed by ivano?