Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Southpark Robbie Rivera REVIEW last night

My review before it all went blank....

Got to Southpark around 1130pm and there were 30 Hot girls waiting in line. Southpark usually has a beautiful crowd to begin with but last night.... RIDICULOUS! So many Hot looking girls last night, Mendez and I were shaking our heads. The patio was even full when we got there until the monsoon came and everybody went back inside.

Robbie Rivera Totally RIPPED IT last night. He started his set with "E Samba" and picked up the pace from there. Nice energy and the girls were all dancing! I tried to take as many pictures as I could but they came out all blurry from my weaving. Oh well!

Thanks TOMMY D. for the hookup at SouthPark!

It starts all over sunday at DJais!

Guest bonsolidd

nice to see you up and running mr riddler........yes def on point loved his set and the girlies were hot!!!

for sure I can not wait till sunday!:blown:

Thank you to Bon & Rich for calling me and allowing me to hear nothing but music....you drunk bastards calling me at all hours...hahah won't be out Sunday @ Djais, first time in a month but Ill be working @ XS Sat. night for whoever wants to stop by and play...Anthony you better! :)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by adriennektu

Thank you to Bon & Rich for calling me and allowing me to hear nothing but music....you drunk bastards calling me at all hours...hahah won't be out Sunday @ Djais, first time in a month but Ill be working @ XS Sat. night for whoever wants to stop by and play...Anthony you better! :)

still laughing I had no clue who the phillepean was calling

Originally posted by bonsolidd

nice to see you up and running mr riddler........yes def on point loved his set and the girlies were hot!!!

for sure I can not wait till sunday!:blown:

Bon u killed me w/ those shots!!!! i'm still hurting!!!!